isiahmeadows (Isiah Meadows)
- Login: isiahmeadows
- Registered on: 02/11/2018
- Last connection: 04/05/2018
- 07:02 PM CommonRuby Feature #14463: Allow comments to precede dots in member expressions
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> > I still find it very odd that it's inconsistent.
> Tsuyoshi Sawada point...
- 01:06 AM CommonRuby Feature #14463: Allow comments to precede dots in member expressions
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> There is extensive discussion on this at #7636. Please check.
I presume you meant ...
- 12:59 AM Ruby master Feature #14555 (Open): OpenStruct performance doesn't have to be slow...
- Coming from a JS background, it seems super baffling that OpenStruct is *incredibly* slow\*, slower than even a stand...
- 02:48 AM CommonRuby Feature #14463 (Open): Allow comments to precede dots in member expressions
- I, coming from other languages, find it *extremely* odd that the first three are considered valid, but the fourth is ...
Also available in: Atom