- Registered on: 09/07/2008
- Last connection: 04/03/2014
Reported issues: 113
- 07:48 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- Letting #private accept an Array seems more preferable then adding yet another ~~method~~ slew of methods: `private_a...
- 07:31 PM CommonRuby Feature #9625: Define `Pathname#/` to append to the path
- +1 This is a no-brainer.
- 07:12 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9565: Unifying the methods (const|class_variable|instance_variable)_(defined?|get|set)
- +1 Fewer methods to remember. Could be used for global vars too. Is `token` the best term though?
- 07:00 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9557: Enumerator#next and Enumerator#peek with argument
- Such features might benefit from an Indexable mixin.
- 06:53 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9443: Prepended methods are skipped if calling alias
- alias in Ruby really means "copy method". It would be nice if there were a way to truly alias, such that the two name...
- 06:24 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8707: Hash#reverse_each
- Can `#reverse` be an Enumerator?
- 05:54 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9379: Support for using libxml-ruby as XML parser in xmlrpc-libs
- This seems like a very reasonable idea. (Maybe it would even be possible to add support for Nokogiri too?) One thing ...
- 04:52 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9704: Refinements as files instead of modules
- Yes, the transition from monkey-patching to refinements is a major part of the intention.
But I also do not expec...
- 08:41 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9704 (Open): Refinements as files instead of modules
- If refinements are to remain file-scoped, then it would be more convenient if `using` worked at the file level, akin ...
- 03:20 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9696: More Flexible Refinement Syntax
- If there "could be better design" could this ticket be set to feedback? Maybe others have some ideas about it.
Also available in: Atom