- Registered on: 09/07/2008
- Last connection: 11/24/2015
Reported issues: 115
- 12:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Philip Claren wrote:
> Thomas Sawyer wrote:
> > In this way is more an extension of the ternary operator -- the ini...
- 12:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Laurentiu Macovei wrote:
> The same discussion happens to be on TypeScript and ES6 worlds.
> Using `..` instead of ...
- 05:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> I like the idea. My remaining concern is ".?" is too similar to "?." which is chosen by ...
- 06:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10924: String#b
- That's the irony. One of the reasons I choose #b is because I thought for sure that would almost certainly never beco...
- 11:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10924: String#b
- Robert A. Heiler wrote:
> I think that, the name aside, this would be a wonderful example for different
- 11:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10924: String#b
- Benoit Daloze wrote:
> Note #b is more #binary than #ascii.
That at least make a little more sense out of the nam...
- 11:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10929 (Open): NilClass#to_proc and & don't mix?
- This is sort of like a "who would ever care" kind of bug. Nonetheless technically it seems like it is one. So I thoug...
- 01:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10924 (Open): String#b
- Well, I just learned about the String#b [method](http://ruby-doc.org/core-2.1.0/String.html#methodi-b) today. And of ...
- 01:57 AM Ruby trunk Misc #10549: Deprecate each_with_index and each_with_object in favor of with_index and with_object
- If Functors* (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6594) could be built into the language proper, then what you suggest ...
- 01:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10498: Make `loop` yield a counter
- I always thought it would be most convenient if all loops had an intrinsic counter `$i`.
Also available in: Atom