- Registered on: 09/07/2008
- Last connection: 12/12/2016
- 06:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9704: Refinements as files instead of modules
- Shugo Maeda wrote:
> Monkey-patching style has another problem that super cannot be supported in monkey patching.
- 06:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12775: Random subset of array
- This definition of `#sample` seems a bit limited. I know it aligns with the statical definition but it is very easy d...
- 04:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9704: Refinements as files instead of modules
- Has any more thought been given to this? I had a recent request to have Ruby Facets to work as refinements, but I hes...
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12374: SingletonClass
Object..singleton_class.instance_of?(SingletonClass) #=> true
- 03:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12637: Unified and consistent method naming for safe and dangerous methods
- It would more interesting if there were a way to declare an object mutable or not, then when immutable destructive me...
- 03:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12360 (Rejected): More useful return values from bang methods
- It would be nice if bang methods returned results that where of some additional use. Presently most just return the e...
- 12:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Philip Claren wrote:
> Thomas Sawyer wrote:
> > In this way is more an extension of the ternary operator -- the ini...
- 12:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Laurentiu Macovei wrote:
> The same discussion happens to be on TypeScript and ES6 worlds.
> Using `..` instead of ...
- 05:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> I like the idea. My remaining concern is ".?" is too similar to "?." which is chosen by ...
- 06:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10924: String#b
- That's the irony. One of the reasons I choose #b is because I thought for sure that would almost certainly never beco...
Also available in: Atom