svnpenn (Steven Penny)
- Login: svnpenn
- Registered on: 03/03/2018
- Last connection: 07/19/2019
- 02:52 AM Ruby master Feature #16011 (Rejected): Digit grouping
- Ruby seems to have no way to format a number with grouped thousands. I see Rails
has an option:
- 07:25 PM Ruby master Feature #15371: IRB with ARGV
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> By the way, I find it slightly amusing that python's "there is only
> one way"...
- 03:36 AM Ruby master Feature #15371 (Assigned): IRB with ARGV
- PHP allows you to pass ARGV in interactive mode:
$ php -a -- alpha beta gamma
php > print $argv . PHP_...
- 02:35 PM Ruby master Bug #14572: Gem::Text methods not available
- correcting myself - looks like it just needs to be invoked like this
- 02:23 PM Ruby master Bug #14572 (Rejected): Gem::Text methods not available
none of these work because they are private? see exa...
Also available in: Atom