briankung (Brian Kung)
- Login: briankung
- Registered on: 05/09/2018
- Last connection: 01/15/2022
- 04:57 PM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote in #note-43:
> One more point: I haven't seen much examples of similar features in other...
- 11:56 AM Ruby master Feature #17184: No stdlib function to perform simple string replacement
- The hash replacement form of gsub doesn't have this problem, strangely enough:
'mislocated cat, vindicating...
- 04:42 PM Ruby master Feature #11747: "bury" feature, similar to 'dig' but opposite
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> It's not clear to generate either Hash, Array, or Struct (or whatever) to bury a ...
Also available in: Atom