- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/27/2010
- Last connection: 04/26/2011
Reported issues: 2
- 11:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4612: Segmentation fault in fiber GC mark cycle
- Awesome, thank you very much!
And thanks for the explanation on fiber deallocation, now it makes much more sense t...
- 10:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4612: Segmentation fault in fiber GC mark cycle
- I'd like to bring attention to the issue again. Can I get some feedback? Maybe I haven't set some important property ...
- 03:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4612 (Closed): Segmentation fault in fiber GC mark cycle
((|Fiber.current|)) can cause segfault on GC cycle when used in threads. Please find attached ruby sample whi...
- 04:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3351: stack overflow on super
- Hi Marc-Andre,
Yes, exactly. Very rare situation. This is the simplified version of include sequence that I observ...
- 03:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3351 (Closed): stack overflow on super
- It looks like `super` behavior is a bit different in 1.8 and 1.9. Please find the example below:
Also available in: Atom