palkan (Vladimir Dementyev)
- Login: palkan
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/12/2018
- Last connection: 10/14/2020
- 04:44 PM Ruby master Feature #17260: Promote pattern matching to official feature
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-8:
> We can document that this constraint is projected in the futu...
- 01:13 PM Ruby master Feature #17260: Promote pattern matching to official feature
- ktsj (Kazuki Tsujimoto) wrote:
> I propose to promote pattern matching to official feature.
> The current speci...
- 11:05 AM Ruby master Feature #16461: Proc#using
- Disclaimer: I'm a big fan of refinements; they make Ruby more expressive (or chaotic 😉) and allow developers to be mo...
- 02:18 PM Ruby master Feature #15236: add support for hash shorthand
- For all interested in this feature, I've added support for it in the latest Ruby Next (Ruby transpiler) release (http...
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Revision 6770d8f1 (git): Add pattern matching with arrays benchmark
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Revision 53203757 (git): Optimize array pattern matching by caching #deconstruct value
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Revision c9ee34a1 (git): Add #deconstruct cache to find pattern
- 07:34 PM Ruby master Misc #16693: DevelopersMeeting20200410Japan
- * [Bug #16660] `Struct#deconstruct_keys` inconsistent behavior (palkan)
* Any feedback on the proposed behaviour in...
- 11:42 PM Ruby master Bug #16660: Struct#deconstruct_keys inconsistent behavior
- (For some reason cannot edit the original post).
> Prior to that change an empty hash was returned in both cases.
- 10:13 PM Ruby master Bug #16660 (Rejected): Struct#deconstruct_keys inconsistent behavior
- Here is an example of a kind of surprising (at least to me) `Struct#deconstruct_keys` behaviour:
klass = ...
Also available in: Atom