- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 10/07/2011
Reported issues: 5
- 07:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5375: [mingw32] segfault on WinXP SP3 with 1.9.3dev@33347
- Luis Lavena wrote:
> Independent of being mingw or mingw-w64 provided version of GCC, 4.6.x seems to segfault too.
- 01:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5375: [mingw32] segfault on WinXP SP3 with 1.9.3dev@33347
- i had same issue before although it maybe not same one.
The location of error triggered was msvcrt!_abnormal_termin...
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4967: dmalloc reported memory leaks in ruby
- and cumulative result from preceeding log
total-byte count src line
746668032 45573 gc.c 1033
388703018 2920209 st...
- 12:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4967: dmalloc reported memory leaks in ruby
- also i ran './ruby.exe -I./lib -I. -I.ext/common ./tool/runruby.rb --extout=.ext -- "./test/runner.rb"' here is the...
- 07:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4967 (Rejected): dmalloc reported memory leaks in ruby
- hi i've modified dmalloc,pthreads-win32 to make it work win32. and dmalloc_t passed so far.
and then, ruby is chosen...
- 04:17 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4566: followup of [ruby-core:32747]
>>The patch seems wrong: first is the way check the gcc version, and the condition also wrong.
- 01:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4566 (Third Party's Issue): followup of [ruby-core:32747]
- 07:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3559 (Rejected): sigsegv in gc.c:1051
it occasionally crashes, but i dun know where to start.
it occured when freelist dereferences invalid freel...
- 01:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3399: UNC path is not handled properly
1> at least i can assert that the stuff '\\?\' is windows-specific stuff that we don't like to be encountered...
- 02:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #3399 (Closed): UNC path is not handled properly
0x62d4a4f1 2835 BUFINIT();
(gdb) print s
$5 = 0xc7dfa0 "//?/D:/ruby2/lib/ruby/site_r...
Also available in: Atom