Quintus (Marvin Gülker)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/26/2010
- Last connection: 02/06/2018
- 08:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10042: Deprecate postfix rescue syntax for removal in 3.0
- Please add as related: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6739
That's a proposal to eliminate the problem described...
- 08:05 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13525: Expand HTTPS to lists.ruby-lang.org
- Just entering https://lists.ruby-lang.org as URL however redirects to the non-HTTPS version. I don't know whether thi...
- 08:02 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13525: Expand HTTPS to lists.ruby-lang.org
- I can confirm that the site is now reachable via HTTPS as well. Firefox now accepts the login field without a warning...
- 04:54 PM Ruby trunk Misc #13525 (Closed): Expand HTTPS to lists.ruby-lang.org
- Hi ruby-lang.org admins,
while managing the new `ruby-de` list I noticed that `lists.ruby-lang.org` is not reachab...
- 05:22 PM Ruby trunk Misc #13329: Creating a German ruby mailinglist on ruby-lang.org?
- What's the current status? Can you give an ETA as to when you are able to create the list?
- 04:55 PM Ruby trunk Misc #13329: Creating a German ruby mailinglist on ruby-lang.org?
- > I'm ok to create German mailing list on ruby-lang.org.
Great! Thank you very much!
> Can you give the addres...
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13329: Creating a German ruby mailinglist on ruby-lang.org?
- I would appreciate it if there could at least be an indication as to whether this is possible or not. Because otherwi...
- 08:11 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13329 (Closed): Creating a German ruby mailinglist on ruby-lang.org?
- Hi everyone,
I have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org and opened [a ticket on the website's GitHub repo](https://git...
- 06:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6739: One-line rescue statement should support specifying an exception class
- I noticed we have a keyword already in Ruby that’s used nearly nowhere and could be a nice fit here. Might not be lin...
- 06:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12329 (Rejected): Minitest not in the documentation
- Hi everyone,
Albeit still shipped with Ruby, the Minitest gem is not in the documentation of Ruby, neither on [rub...
Also available in: Atom