evanphx (Evan Phoenix)
- Login: evanphx
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/03/2010
- Last connection: 03/15/2016
- 04:21 PM Ruby master Bug #12095: ruby_vm_at_exit can sometime cause a crash.
- Thank you for the feedback nobu!
Attached is an updated version of the patch with the changes.
- 02:47 AM Ruby master Bug #12095: ruby_vm_at_exit can sometime cause a crash.
- Attached is a patch that fixes this issue by replacing the troublesome usage of a VALUE to store the at_exit function...
- 12:11 AM Ruby master Bug #12095: ruby_vm_at_exit can sometime cause a crash.
- I'm hitting this as well, and looking over the code in question on 2.3.0, I wondering if the problem is that the at_e...
- 09:34 PM Ruby master Bug #10871: Sclass thread unsafe due to CREF sharing
- Koichi, I think a workaround patch to be applied to 2.2 and 2.1 would be very useful.
- 09:53 PM Ruby master Bug #10871 (Closed): Sclass thread unsafe due to CREF sharing
- When entering an sclass, the context is tracked via the same cref mechanism used for class and module, specifically o...
- 10:53 AM Ruby master Bug #8616: Process.daemon messes up threads
- No, it shouldn't raise an exception. Process.daemon and fork both use
after_fork() in C. That function should iter...
- 01:53 AM Ruby master Feature #7791: Let symbols be garbage collected
- I have a worry about Koichi's approach. There are going to have to be places where (b) type Symbols are converted in...
- 02:23 PM Ruby master Bug #7813: github mirror missing ruby_2_0_0 branch
- It's been added. The script doesn't currently handle creating branches properly. I had to create it manually.
- 12:23 PM Ruby master Bug #7085: Subversion → GitHub gateway stops.
- It's working!
The mirror is back up, being sync'd every 5 minutes now.
Sorry again for the delay.
- 08:29 AM Ruby master Bug #7085: Subversion → GitHub gateway stops.
- So sorry for the continual delay. I'm setting this up right now but it appears that I (evanphx on github) don't have...
Also available in: Atom