- Registered on: 07/13/2010
- Last connection: 03/03/2015
Reported issues: 4
- 10:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10927: [PATCH] Add default empty string to string replacements
- Alright but a change doesn't necessarily need to be substantial to improve developer happiness. It seems like my litt...
- 04:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10927 (Open): [PATCH] Add default empty string to string replacements
- Hi ruby devs !
A common case for string substitution is to just remove the found items. This patch changes the `St...
- 09:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4553: Add Set#pick and Set#pop
#pop is often associated to stack operations, which implies an order. Unless a better name is found, isn't set...
- 09:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4541: Inconsistent Array.slice()
I don't see the advantage of having nil returned in any case since the empty array already expresses the "ther...
- 07:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4569: Replace IPAddr with IPAddress
Hi Marco, awesome lib. I read trough it and here are the thoughts I had:
* IPAddr# and IPAddr#each don't ho...
- 11:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4545 (Closed): [PATCH] syslog extension documentation improvements and fixes
Small documentation fixes for the syslog extension.
The patch is a GIT patch on top of 7487298584145058f234...
- 09:26 AM Ruby trunk Wiki edit: MigrationIssuesFrom18 (#18)
- 01:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4294: IO.popen ['"ping"', 'localhost -n 3'] fails
How is that a bug ? If ping is surrounded by quotes, ruby will look for an executable named "ping" with the q...
Also available in: Atom