cjbottaro (Christopher Bottaro)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/16/2010
- Last connection: 09/21/2011
- 03:25 PM Backport192 Backport #4945: Segfault on Fiber#resume on Mac OS X 10.6.8
- I built Ruby-1.9.2-p290 patched with this commit: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/be953b4d1ce3f0dfc7f24c84ec7a51...
- 03:52 PM Backport192 Backport #4945: Segfault on Fiber#resume on Mac OS X 10.6.8
- I'm also getting this segfault any time I call Fiber#resume. Please backport asap. Thanks.
- 01:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4266 (Closed): Timeouts in threads cause "ThreadError: deadlock; recursive locking"
Run the attached file (or this pastie http://pastie.org/1448542) a few times and you'll eventually get:
- 01:03 PM Backport191 Bug #3578 (Open): Segmentation fault in threaded program
I can't seem to reproduce this in a non threaded program.
Not sure what other information I can give...
Also available in: Atom