foonlyboy (Eike Dierks)
- 01:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15668 (Open): stdlib: Date - Time should return the difference in days
- Hi at the ruby/stdlib,
Computing with times and dates is very complicated.
There are so many pitfalls lurking the...
- 09:58 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15474 (Rejected): Running Rails with jit
- I have installed ruby-2.6.0
I want to try to run my rails app with the jit.
How can this be done?
I should try e...
- 06:43 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15418 (Open): Date.parse('2018')
ArgumentError: invalid date
I did expect that to return the same as:
- 01:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14244: Better error messages for scripts with non-matching end statements
- I fully agree with Martin that this is one of the most annoying problems.
I used ruby -w on my failing file and it...
- 06:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15210: UTF-8 BOM should be removed from String in internal representation
- I looked into it a bit more closely into it:
io.c does this in
- 06:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15210 (Open): UTF-8 BOM should be removed from String in internal representation
- Hi everyone working on the ruby trunk,
I encountered a problem with a BOM (Byte Order Mark) at the front of UTF-8...
- 12:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15149: extend string format to nil safe
- Hi nobu,
thanks for your reply, let's talk about this
I believe that `%p` is for pointers.
Actually `%p` already...
- 09:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15149 (Open): extend string format to nil safe
- I'd like to suggest a new modifier for the string format
(aka the printf-style format string)
Also available in: Atom