jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 03/17/2017
- 03:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13300: Strip chroot path from $LOADED_FEATURES when calling Dir.chroot
- Thanks nobu, your patch is definitely better.
I thought about stripping `$LOAD_PATH`, but I believe it would break...
- 11:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13300 (Open): Strip chroot path from $LOADED_FEATURES when calling Dir.chroot
- Currently, `Dir.chroot` doesn't modify `$LOADED_FEATURES`, leading
to a situation where `Kernel#require` will attemp...
- 03:09 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13246 (Closed): [REQUEST] Allow to make rb_compile_warn a hard error
- Ruby starting in 2.4 offers such an API:
def Warning.warn(str); raise str; end
This handles all inter...
- 11:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13224 (Open): Add FrozenError as a subclass of RuntimeError
- Currently, attempting to modify a frozen object leads to a `RuntimeError` exception. Unfortunately, this means it is...
- 05:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13176: Segfault during exception raising because rb_thread_t.errinfo is set to IMEMO object
- `Timeout.timeout` doesn't appear to be called directly, though I didn't audit all code involved. The problematic cod...
- 06:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13176: Segfault during exception raising because rb_thread_t.errinfo is set to IMEMO object
- Neither sequel, sequel_pg, nor pg appear to use throw according to grep.
I can confirm that the patch does fix the...
- 09:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13176 (Closed): Segfault during exception raising because rb_thread_t.errinfo is set to IMEM...
- There appears to be a problem in ruby 2.4.0 and ruby 2.5.0dev (ruby 2.5.0dev (2017-01-31 trunk 57485) [x86_64-openbsd...
- 03:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13118: Array#at(*indexes); Array#at([indexes])
- `Array#values_at` already exists for this purpose:
a.values_at(0,1) #=> ["a", "b"]
- 09:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13069: mkmf: ignore linker warnings on OpenBSD
- I think this is a better fix. This keeps the `:werror` behavior in `Logging::postpone`, it just turns off the use of...
- 09:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13069 (Open): mkmf: ignore linker warnings on OpenBSD
- Some of the warnings were addressed in r57189, r57190, and r57191. However, I think we should rethink checking for a...
Also available in: Atom