jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 09/18/2021
- 12:22 AM Ruby master Feature #18151: Incorrect Resolv result when DNS server is unreachable
- The current behavior seems to be expected (the code explicitly rescues the internal ResolvError), so I would consider...
- 07:33 PM Ruby master Bug #18158: Pathname#each_entry without block does not return Enumerator
- I've submitted a pull request to have `Pathname#each_entry` return Enumerator: https://github.com/ruby/pathname/pull/10
- 04:28 PM Ruby master Bug #17568 (Feedback): Thread.handle_interrupt is per-Thread but should probably be per-Fiber
- 04:03 PM Ruby master Bug #17048: Calling initialize_copy on live modules leads to crashes
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-16:
> As far as I tested it with `master` slightly, it didn't reproduce.
- 09:46 PM Ruby master Bug #18167 (Closed): JSON.load doesn't symbolize names
- @Hanmac is correct. I think you also need to manually set `create_additions: false`, otherwise, an ArgumentError is ...
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Bug #18165: resolv: IPv6 link local addresses do not accept dash as a valid zone_id character
- This issue should be fixed by https://github.com/ruby/resolv/pull/2, which is still waiting for review.
- 08:34 PM Ruby master Bug #13810 (Closed): Inconsistency between Date and Time.strftime("%v")
- 07:37 PM Ruby master Bug #18164: Segfault after spawn when using modified ENV
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-4:
> Fryguy (Jason Frey) wrote in #note-3:
> > Speculation ahead, but I'...
- 06:35 PM Ruby master Bug #18164: Segfault after spawn when using modified ENV
- Fryguy (Jason Frey) wrote in #note-3:
> Speculation ahead, but I'm at the point where I don't understand the Ruby C ...
- 04:25 PM Ruby master Misc #18122: DevelopersMeeting20210916Japan
- * [Bug #15027] When Struct#each method is overriden Struct#select and Struct#to_a use wrong collections (jeremyevans0...
Also available in: Atom