jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 11/24/2022
- 12:51 AM Ruby master Bug #4040: SystemStackError with Hash[*a] for Large _a_
- I submitted a pull request to fix this: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/6816
- 05:55 PM Ruby master Bug #18899: Inconsistent argument handling in IO#set_encoding
- After more research, it appears the current behavior is expected. Parsing the single string with embedded colon is a...
- 11:34 PM Ruby master Bug #19130 (Closed): MRI failing when executing shell builtin commands with Errno::ENOENT
- Closing as this behavior is by design and not a bug.
- 03:37 PM Ruby master Bug #19140 (Closed): rb_vm_insn_addr2insn: invalid insn address
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Bug #19139 (Feedback): Ruby 2.3.8 - 42912 IOT instruction (core dumped) when running rake -v
- Ruby 2.3 is out of support. Can you reproduce this issue Ruby 3.0 or 3.1?
- 11:07 PM Ruby master Bug #19130: MRI failing when executing shell builtin commands with Errno::ENOENT
- I don't think this is a bug. Ruby's behavior for the Kernel backtick method (what `%x` uses) is that a shell is only...
- 06:57 PM Ruby master Bug #19113: Inconsistency in retention of compare_by_identity flag in Hash methods
- headius (Charles Nutter) wrote in #note-6:
> Even though it's a "new Hash", it is supposed to be populated with "the...
- 05:32 PM Ruby master Bug #19113: Inconsistency in retention of compare_by_identity flag in Hash methods
- headius (Charles Nutter) wrote in #note-3:
> jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-1:
> > I think the followin...
- 08:15 AM Ruby master Bug #19127: Build of 3.2.0-preview3 fails unless Ruby is already installed
- This also happens on OpenBSD. I tested with a current OpenBSD snapshot and reproduced, but I assume it also happens ...
- 08:30 PM Ruby master Misc #19074: DevMeeting-2022-12-01 (postponed from 11-17)
- * [Bug #19113] Inconsistency in retention of compare_by_identity flag in Hash methods (jeremyevans0)
* Is it OK to...
Also available in: Atom