- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 07/18/2015
Reported issues: 47
- 03:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11366: Don't force SSLv3 in test, as it is insecure and may not be supported
- > I think this change may require #11367 to work correctly.
You were right. This patch alone fails:
- 03:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11363: Fix tests for String#crypt
- Well, the tests fail on OpenBSD regardless of the patch, as OpenBSD crypt(3) does not support the historical, insecur...
- 09:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11370 (Open): Use slightly less strict test for heap_eden_pages
- On OpenBSD a delta of 1 leads to occassional test failures:
- 09:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11369 (Open): Check length of selected NPN protocol
- This fixes a failure when running on LibreSSL, where an exception
wouldn't be raised if the callback returned a sele...
- 09:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11368 (Open): Fix LocalJumpErrors being raised in OpenSSL tests
- In many cases in the test suite, server_connect is being called
without a block inside an assert_raises block. This...
- 09:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11367 (Open): Use OP_NO_TICKET when testing SSL session cache callbacks
- This fixes the test when using LibreSSL and possibly some
configurations of OpenSSL.
- 09:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11366 (Open): Don't force SSLv3 in test, as it is insecure and may not be supported
- LibreSSL disables SSLv3 by default, and there's no reason this code
should require SSLv3.
- 09:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11365 (Open): Change Webrick to support SHA htpasswd files
- This changes Webrick to default to creating SHA htpasswd files.
It also changes Webrick to support reading SHA htpas...
- 09:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11364 (Closed): Use smaller buffer for sendmsg
- OpenBSD's limit is less than 128.
- 09:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11363 (Open): Fix tests for String#crypt
- The String#crypt documentation states "the format and the result
are system and implementation dependent", so the te...
Also available in: Atom