jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 07/01/2020
- 01:15 AM Ruby master Feature #17000: 2.7.2 turns off deprecation warnings by deafult
- nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga) wrote in #note-6:
> jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-4:
> > An alternative...
- 01:01 AM Ruby master Feature #17004: Provide a way for methods to omit their return value
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote in #note-12:
> - Where there are performance implications, couldn't that be solved by an...
- 03:51 PM Ruby master Feature #17000: 2.7.2 turns off deprecation warnings by deafult
- An alternative approach to adding `Warning[:keyword_deprecated]` that would be easier to implement in 2.7 and would n...
- 03:42 PM Ruby master Feature #17004: Provide a way for methods to omit their return value
- I can see definite performance advantages to this in my libraries (specifically Sequel). Knowing that the return val...
- 02:58 PM Ruby master Feature #16891 (Rejected): Restore Positional Argument to Keyword Conversion
- 03:49 PM Ruby master Feature #16897: General purpose memoizer in Ruby 3 with Ruby 2 performance
- sam.saffron (Sam Saffron) wrote in #note-26:
> > In terms of usability, matz seems to like handling *args, **kwargs ...
- 06:05 PM Ruby master Feature #16470: Issue with nanoseconds in Time#inspect
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-9:
> One consideration here is performance.
> For instance `Time.at(Float)` i...
- 03:55 PM Ruby master Feature #16470: Issue with nanoseconds in Time#inspect
- I've added an alternative approach, which uses Float#rationalize for all Float conversions in Time, except for Time.a...
- 04:42 PM Ruby master Bug #16976 (Closed): Documentation bug in Proc
- This was fixed earlier in commit:39a1959d289ecba5e61431deaef239123c3f0fcc. I don't consider it worth backporting.
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Bug #16976: Documentation bug in Proc
- Thanks for the report! I'll fix the documentation shortly.
Also available in: Atom