jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 12/01/2021
- 09:44 PM Ruby master Bug #18377: Integer#times has different behavior depending on the size of the integer
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-1:
> The inconsistency for bignums is indeed surprising, I think that is worth...
- 09:41 PM Ruby master Bug #18375 (Rejected): Timeout.timeout(sec, klass: MyExceptionClass) can not retry correctly.
- I don't think this is a bug, and I don't think timeout can work with your proposed code. There's no way the block-le...
- 09:07 PM Ruby master Bug #18260 (Closed): YJIT uses insecure mmap protections
- Fixed by commit:157095b3a44d8b0130a532a0b7be3f5ac197111c
- 04:59 PM Ruby master Misc #18346: DevelopersMeeting20211209Japan
- * [Feature #18351] Support anonymous rest and keyword rest argument forwarding (jeremyevans0)
* I think this is a ...
- 07:16 PM Ruby master Bug #18365 (Third Party's Issue): Error with pods that says I may have encountered issue with ruby interpreter
- 12:40 AM Ruby master Feature #17845 (Closed): Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- 06:07 PM Ruby master Bug #18356: Please replace use of unsafe MD5 with another digest algorithm
- pvalena (Pavel Valena) wrote in #note-3:
> byroot (Jean Boussier) wrote in #note-2:
> > This is all from bundler / ...
- 05:10 PM Ruby master Bug #18350 (Closed): String with foreign character results in: TypeError (nil can't be coerced into Integer)
- 07:33 PM Ruby master Bug #18350: String with foreign character results in: TypeError (nil can't be coerced into Integer)
- I cannot reproduce this on Windows using the default 437 code page (using Ruby 2.7.0) or on OpenBSD (using Ruby 2.7.4...
- 06:58 PM Ruby master Feature #18351 (Open): Support anonymous rest and keyword rest argument forwarding
- I would like to add support for the following syntax:
Also available in: Atom