jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans)
- Login: jeremyevans0
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/04/2010
- Last connection: 01/18/2021
- 01:04 AM Ruby master Bug #17581: Ruby 3.0 backtrace sometimes returns empty array
- This happens for all backtrace frames where there is an `iseq` but no `pc`. That part didn't change in the commit me...
- 09:24 PM Ruby master Bug #17581 (Assigned): Ruby 3.0 backtrace sometimes returns empty array
- Agreed, it does look likely to be related to the commit. I'll see if I can debug and fix the issue.
- 03:35 PM Ruby master Bug #17567 (Closed): backport Apple Silicon patch
- 10:34 PM Ruby master Bug #17563: FrozenError raised from Module#const_set when receiver is not frozen
- Using `ivar_set` seems reasonable to me, but I'd like to get @nobu's input as to whether this is acceptable.
- 03:28 PM Ruby master Bug #17560: Does `Module#ruby2_keywords` return `nil` or `self`?
- zverok (Victor Shepelev) wrote in #note-4:
> Shouldn't it actually return method's name?.. For things like
- 03:03 PM Ruby master Bug #17560: Does `Module#ruby2_keywords` return `nil` or `self`?
- My intention was to return `nil`, so this is a documentation bug.
- 05:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17103 (Closed): Add a :since option to ObjectSpace.dump_all
- 08:48 PM Ruby master Bug #17423: `Prepend` should prepend a module before the class
- Based on the decision made at the developer meeting (https://github.com/ruby/dev-meeting-log/blob/master/DevelopersMe...
- 07:10 AM Ruby master Feature #17479: Enable to get "--backtrace-limit" value by "$-B"
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-4:
> I am OK with introducing a way to get the limit. But I am strongly oppo...
- 08:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17524 (Assigned): resolv: add some more characters in IPv6 link local zone id
- This seems reasonable to me. I chose a more conservative approach in the initial implementation, but we've already h...
Also available in: Atom