Kulikjak (Jakub Kulik)
- Login: Kulikjak
- Registered on: 10/16/2018
- Last connection: 01/12/2022
- 01:13 PM Ruby master Bug #18480 (Open): Dtrace enabled build fails on systems with DTRACE_REBUILD=yes
- When building Ruby 3.1 on Solaris, where dtrace requires a recompilation (DTRACE_REBUILD=yes), the compilation fails ...
- 12:20 PM Ruby master Bug #16823 (Closed): Bundler related manual pages are corrupted
- We recently found out that bundler related manual pages we get by building and installing ruby 2.6 (and as far as I c...
- 01:58 PM Ruby master Bug #16033: test_callinfo_unreachable_path Bus Error on Solaris sparc
- I am also attaching some basic info from dumped core file.
IF more info is needed, I am happy to provide it.
- 01:55 PM Ruby master Bug #16033 (Closed): test_callinfo_unreachable_path Bus Error on Solaris sparc
- We recently updated to Ruby version 2.5.5 and one test on sparc started to fail:
- 03:45 PM Ruby master Bug #15290: load_from_binary Bus error on Solaris sparc
I just installed Ruby 2.5.5 and indeed the problem is no longer reproducible.
I thus believe that this issu...
- 12:37 PM Ruby master Bug #15290: load_from_binary Bus error on Solaris sparc
- I am not able to apply all these patches right now, but I managed to build latest Ruby 2.6.0 preview 3 and this issue...
- 11:26 AM Ruby master Bug #15290 (Closed): load_from_binary Bus error on Solaris sparc
- When we updated to recently released version 2.5.3, one test on sparc started to fail:
- 02:46 PM Ruby master Bug #15227 (Closed): Wrong version of ruby is used during tests
- When I installed ruby 2.5 and run its internal tests, I noticed relocation error:
*ld.so.1: ruby: fatal: relocatio...
Also available in: Atom