cout (Paul Brannan)
- Login: cout
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/07/2008
- Last connection: 09/29/2021
- 10:17 PM Ruby master Bug #17993: Ruby process stuck in rb_sigwait_sleep
- I think I have tracked the problem to libev. Kudu uses libev for its reactor, and libev installs a signal handler fo...
- 02:07 AM Ruby master Bug #17993: Ruby process stuck in rb_sigwait_sleep
- As far as I can tell looking at the kudu source, none of the threads created by the kudu library installs a SIGCHLD h...
- 08:18 PM Ruby master Bug #17993 (Third Party's Issue): Ruby process stuck in rb_sigwait_sleep
- I have a very simple client for kudu (https://kudu.apache.org/) implement as a wrapper that I invoke with FFI. After...
- 06:36 PM Ruby master Bug #15188 (Closed): Incorrect warning "assigned but unused variable" when using ripper with $VERBOSE = true
- The following code:
class Parser < Ripper
def warn(fmt, *args)
- 05:53 AM Ruby master Bug #6246: 1.9.3-p125 intermittent segfault
- 05:53 AM Ruby master Feature #5555: rename #include? to #includes?
- On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 05:24 +0900, Roger Pack wrote:
> >> It always confuses me how that one defies the rule.
- 03:53 AM Ruby master Feature #6293: new queue / blocking queues
- On Mon, 2012-04-16 at 18:25 +0900, SASADA Koichi wrote:
> How about to add try_pop?
I like it! It's consiste...
- 12:59 AM Ruby master Feature #6287: nested method should only be visible by nesting/enclosing method
- On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 22:58 +0900, mame (Yusnuke Endoh) wrote:
> In the same manner, a "nested" method definition ...
- 10:49 PM Backport191 Backport #2475 (Closed): InstructionSequence#to_a fails for duparray
irb(main):003:0> i = RubyVM::InstructionSequence.compile("a = [ 1, 2, 3 ]; foo(a)")
- 09:30 PM Backport187 Backport #744: memory leak in callcc?
On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 06:29:00PM +0900, Brian Candler wrote:
> OTOH, 1.9 doesn't have callcc anyway, so ma...
Also available in: Atom