ivoanjo (Ivo Anjo)
- Login: ivoanjo
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/21/2018
- Last connection: 10/08/2021
- 11:33 AM Ruby master Feature #17853: Add Thread#thread_id
- @nobu that looks great!
- 07:46 AM Ruby master Feature #17795: Around `Process.fork` callbacks API
- Since there seems to be no agreement on what a better and high-level API would look like, would it be reasonable to g...
- 11:03 AM Ruby master Feature #17853: Add Thread#thread_id
- Thanks a lot for building this, @naruse!
If I can ask for a tiny addition, it would be really cool to get the `nat...
- 08:38 AM Ruby master Feature #17853: Add Thread#thread_id
- +1 This would be useful for Datadog's [ddtrace](https://rubygems.org/gems/ddtrace) gem as well: currently we need to ...
- 01:28 PM Ruby master Feature #17795: Around `Process.fork` callbacks API
- At Datadog, we use our monkey patching (mentioned in the description) to restart background threads that are used to ...
- 11:20 AM Ruby master Bug #17807 (Closed): "Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000008" crash when accessing instance variables of Process::Waiter instances (Ruby 2.3 to 2.6)
- Hey there! I'm in [Datadog's ddtrace gem](https://github.com/DataDog/dd-trace-rb) team and one of our customers was r...
- 08:31 AM Ruby master Feature #5446: at_fork callback API
- +1 we have this issue at Datadog as well. Our profiler keeps a background thread that takes samples and reports back ...
- 09:16 AM Ruby master Bug #17679: Ractor incoming channel can consume unlimited resources
- That's a reasonable point, @marcandre. I also did tried something similar at https://ivoanjo.me/blog/2021/02/14/racto...
- 04:19 PM Ruby master Bug #17678 (Assigned): Ractors do not restart after fork
- Hello there! I'm working at Datadog on the `ddtrace` gem -- <https://github.com/DataDog/dd-trace-rb> and we're experi...
- 07:57 PM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- As a user of both Kotlin and RSpec, here's my 0.01 cents: I've been using Kotlin for almost 1.5 years, and the implic...
Also available in: Atom