dnagir (Dmytrii Nagirniak)
- Login: dnagir
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/18/2010
- Last connection: 06/27/2017
- 02:01 PM Ruby master Feature #13683: Add strict Enumerable#single
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> `Enumerable#first` returns not only the first element, the elements at the beginnin...
- 01:57 PM Ruby master Feature #13683: Add strict Enumerable#single
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> What would the results be for the following code?
I would expect the followi...
- 06:08 AM Ruby master Feature #13683 (Feedback): Add strict Enumerable#single
- ### Summary
This is inspired by other languages and frameworks, such as LINQ's [Single](https://msdn.microsoft.com...
- 07:40 PM Ruby master Bug #4821: Random Segfaults (in start_thread?)
- It seems the problem is related to the `therubyracer` gem. If I remove it, no errors occur. I'll lodge bug there. Wou...
- 07:09 PM Ruby master Bug #4821: Random Segfaults (in start_thread?)
- It looks like I have the same (or very similar issue) in Rails 3.1.0.rc1-4.
I was trying to run request specs using ...
Also available in: Atom