- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 02/23/2015
Reported issues: 110
- 04:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10229 (Feedback): RFC 5649 implementation in OpenSSL breaks Ruby.
- Hello Vit, Thank you for confirming!
Have these commits been backported?
- 07:09 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49680: * ext/openssl/ossl_asn1.c: [DOC] RDoc formatting fixes for
- ASN1::ObjectId with patch from @vbatts [Fixes GH-834]
* ext/openssl/ossl_bn.c: ditto.
- 07:06 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49678: [DOC] Backport ruby/openssl@86eb721 [ci skip]
- 09:03 PM Ruby Wiki edit: MaintainersStdlib (#4)
- Use markdown with nested lists
- 02:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10053: OpenSSL: incorrect return value check of EGD functions
- The first part sounds OK, I support deprecate of egd functions. The second part needs actionable tickets, and patches...
- 06:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9743 (Open): memory leak in openssl ossl_pkey_verify leaks memory
- Seeing this test failure on travis:
I think we should re-open th...
- 12:44 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49362: * file.c: Document other cases of missing birthtime on OS with patch
- provided by @sho-h similar to GH-817. [ci skip] [DOC]
- 06:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10760 (Closed): NEWS file should include ticket / reference
- Currently our [NEWS](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/NEWS) file doesn't include any reference to the change, ...
- 05:57 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49336: * file.c: NotImplementedError is raised if birthtime is unavailable.
- Patch by @y-yagi san and [Fixes GH-817] [ci skip] [DOC]
* ext/pathname/pathname.c: ditto.
- 05:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10739 (Feedback): merge upstream of json-1.8.2
- I think we need to fix the regression in gem before we merge to trunk.
We can take advantage of gem's CI for fixin...
Also available in: Atom