- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 06/19/2015
Reported issues: 110
- 03:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11121 (Third Party's Issue): openssl ext does not handle EWOULDBLOCK
- Thanks for following up!
- 11:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10968: [BUG] object allocation during garbage collection phase in /opt/rubies/ruby-2.2.1/lib...
- Do you know how to reproduce it?
Rails+Ruby 2.2 isn't enough for me to make a crash.
- 02:45 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50853: * ext/date/date_core.c: Grammar fix found by @aiperon [ci skip]
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9743 (Closed): memory leak in openssl ossl_pkey_verify leaks memory
- The failure has been fixed, so we can close this ticket.
- 10:46 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50705: [DOC] Decrease heading under DateTime [ci skip]
- 07:49 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50702: * ext/date/date_core.c: [DOC] Add comparison of Time and DateTime
- Patch provided by @pixeltrix
- 05:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11191: Add #to_h method to OptionParser
- > I think having strings is better than nothing, but I do think symbols would be better.
You want symbols, I'm gue...
- 06:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10967 (Closed): Is "warning: private attribute?" wrong?
- Applied in changeset r50585.
* vm_method.c: Remove private attribute warning [Bug #10967]
Patch by @spa...
- 06:40 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50585: * vm_method.c: Remove private attribute warning [Bug #10967]
- Patch by @spastorino [Fixes GH-849]
* test/ruby/test_module.rb: Update test ...
- 06:38 PM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20150514Japan (#9)
Also available in: Atom