zzak (Zachary Scott)
- Login: zzak
- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 05/24/2021
- 12:38 AM Ruby master Misc #17828: Deprecate use of master and slave
- For me, having different branch names is just a quality of life improvement. Every project at my company has switched...
- 06:47 AM Ruby master Misc #17828: Deprecate use of master and slave
- I would defer to @hsbt on how difficult it would be to change the default branch in git. I'm happy to review and merg...
- 11:37 PM Ruby master Revision f60fba03 (git): Make sure to mention ext/Setup is optional
- This step confused me when trying to compile Ruby after 5 years, so it
should be avoided unless you need static linking.
- 07:32 AM Ruby master Bug #12324: Support OpenSSL 1.1.0 (and drop support for 0.9.6/0.9.7)
- I'm happy for your help with Ruby's OpenSSL!
This is a rather large change, and would like to see it land in the (...
- 05:33 AM Ruby master Revision 70d040dd (git): * ext/zlib/zlib.c: Document mtime header behavior with patch by @schneems
- Fixes [GH-1129]: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1129
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@53785 b2d...
- 04:54 AM Ruby master Revision d9010589 (git): * re.c: Remove deprecated kcode argument from Regexp.new and compile
- patch provided by Dylan Pulliam [Bug #11495]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@53784 b2dd03c8-39d4-...
- 04:54 AM Ruby master Bug #11495 (Closed): [Documentation] Please improve documentation for Regexp.new() and clarify the 3 argument call
- Applied in changeset r53784.
* re.c: Remove deprecated kcode argument from Regexp.new and compile
- 07:44 AM Ruby master Bug #12045 (Assigned): Add documentation lib/debug.rb
- 08:22 AM Ruby master Misc #10766 (Feedback): Build failed generating RDoc documentation
- I cannot reproduce this on trunk, and on ruby_2_2 branch.
Please comment/open a ticket if you are still experienci...
- 08:42 AM Ruby master Bug #11489: XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- > This seems like an issue with the XMLRPC client, not openssl?
Whoops, I must have assigned by accident when I wa...
Also available in: Atom