- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 02/08/2016
- 05:33 AM Ruby trunk Revision 53785: * ext/zlib/zlib.c: Document mtime header behavior with patch by @schneems
- Fixes [GH-1129]: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1129
- 04:54 AM Ruby trunk Revision 53784: * re.c: Remove deprecated kcode argument from Regexp.new and compile
- patch provided by Dylan Pulliam [Bug #11495]
- 04:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11495 (Closed): [Documentation] Please improve documentation for Regexp.new() and clarify th...
- Applied in changeset r53784.
* re.c: Remove deprecated kcode argument from Regexp.new and compile
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12045 (Assigned): Add documentation lib/debug.rb
- 06:40 AM Ruby trunk Wiki edit: Main (#73)
- 08:22 AM Ruby trunk Misc #10766 (Feedback): Build failed generating RDoc documentation
- I cannot reproduce this on trunk, and on ruby_2_2 branch.
Please comment/open a ticket if you are still experienci...
- 08:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11489: XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- > This seems like an issue with the XMLRPC client, not openssl?
Whoops, I must have assigned by accident when I wa...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11580 (Closed): Add documentation for #thread_list_all in lib/debug.rb
- Fixed by r52451.
Thank you for your patch!
- 05:03 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52557: Commit miss from r52556
- 05:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10735 (Closed): Memory leak in openssl ossl_pkey_sign
- Applied in changeset r52556.
* ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c: Merge ruby/openssl@b9ea8ef [Bug #10735]
Also available in: Atom