- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 10/08/2015
Reported issues: 110
- 05:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7846 (Closed): [ext/openssl] Disable TLS/SSL compression by default?
- Completed in r45274:
- 05:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11524 (Closed): Use TLS 1.2 to default version of OpenSSL
- Applied in changeset r52082.
* ext/openssl/lib/openssl/ssl.rb: Default to TLSv1.2 and drop TLS v1
- 05:26 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52082: * ext/openssl/lib/openssl/ssl.rb: Default to TLSv1.2 and drop TLS v1
- Patch provided by @claudijd [Fixes GH-873] [Feature #11524]:
- 06:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11555 (Closed): [PATCH] Documentation for general use of Numeric class
- Applied in changeset r52037.
* numeric.c: [DOC] Overview for Numeric class by Joe Corcoran
This patch w...
- 06:42 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52037: * numeric.c: [DOC] Overview for Numeric class by Joe Corcoran
- This patch was created at ROSSConf Berlin 2015 [Bug #11555]
- 04:05 PM Ruby trunk Revision 51944: * lib/ostruct.rb: Move method definitions for getter/setter to be lazy
- Patch by @sferik in [GH-1033]: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1033
Instead of defining two methods -- a reader an...
- 01:23 PM Ruby trunk Revision 51920: * ext/openssl/ossl_pkcs12*: Remove svn commit id macro
- 04:12 PM Ruby trunk Revision 51918: * ext/openssl/*: Remove svn commit id macros to make sync easier
- 02:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11461 (Closed): Remove backtracing cleaning on Delegator methods
- Applied in changeset r51806.
* lib/delegate.rb: Remove backtrace cleaning for delegated methods
- 02:12 AM Ruby trunk Revision 51806: * lib/delegate.rb: Remove backtrace cleaning for delegated methods
- This patch was provided by Rafael França and greatly improves
performance when an exception is raised. [Bug #11461]...
Also available in: Atom