zzak (Zachary Scott)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 07/14/2017
- 07:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12324: Support OpenSSL 1.1.0 (and drop support for 0.9.6/0.9.7)
- I'm happy for your help with Ruby's OpenSSL!
This is a rather large change, and would like to see it land in the (...
- 04:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11495 (Closed): [Documentation] Please improve documentation for Regexp.new() and clarify the 3 argument call
- Applied in changeset r53784.
* re.c: Remove deprecated kcode argument from Regexp.new and compile
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12045 (Assigned): Add documentation lib/debug.rb
- 08:22 AM Ruby trunk Misc #10766 (Feedback): Build failed generating RDoc documentation
- I cannot reproduce this on trunk, and on ruby_2_2 branch.
Please comment/open a ticket if you are still experienci...
- 08:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11489: XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- > This seems like an issue with the XMLRPC client, not openssl?
Whoops, I must have assigned by accident when I wa...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11580 (Closed): Add documentation for #thread_list_all in lib/debug.rb
- Fixed by r52451.
Thank you for your patch!
- 05:03 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52557 (ruby_2_3): Commit miss from r52556
- 05:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10735 (Closed): Memory leak in openssl ossl_pkey_sign
- Applied in changeset r52556.
* ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c: Merge ruby/openssl@b9ea8ef [Bug #10735]
- 05:01 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52556 (ruby_2_3): * ext/openssl/ossl_pkey.c: Merge ruby/openssl@b9ea8ef [Bug #10735]
- 04:10 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52555 (ruby_2_3): * ext/openssl/ossl_ssl.c: Merge ruby/openssl@81e1a30
- * test/openssl/test_ssl.rb: ditto
Also available in: Atom