- Registered on: 08/20/2010
- Last connection: 03/11/2014
- るりまプロジェクト (Developer, 12/04/2013)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport92 (Developer, 09/13/2012)
- Backport93 (Developer, 09/13/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 09/13/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 09/13/2012)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 09/13/2012)
Reported issues: 103
- 04:11 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20140417Japan (#2)
- 09:50 PM ruby-trunk misc #9215: Maintenance Policy for Future Releases (2.1.0 & beyond)
- @nurse: ping!
Could you review my comments? I'd like to move on from this :)
- 03:04 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9613 (Open): Warn about unsafe ossl ciphers
- As of r45274, we now have sane whitelist of available OpenSSL ciphers. However, this patch breaks backwards compatibi...
- 02:26 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9439 (Rejected): Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- Closing in favor of #9612
- 02:25 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9612 (Open): Gemify OpenSSL
- Previously in #9439 we discussed removing OpenSSL from Ruby, however this wasn't the right approach.
I would like ...
- 06:16 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45277: * doc/syntax/assignment.rdoc: [DOC] Fix assignment directions [ci skip]
- By @idupree [Fixes GH-555] https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/555
- 06:08 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45276: * doc/syntax/methods.rdoc: [DOC] Fix example for block arguments [ci skip]
- By @idupree [Fixes GH-554] https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/554
Also available in: Atom