alanwu (Alan Wu)
- Login: alanwu
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 01/13/2022
- 07:42 PM Ruby master Bug #18511: ruby in infinite loop consuming 100% CPU
> Is there any way to replace the yajl-ruby C extension with another json extension?
Depending on y...
- 04:52 PM Ruby master Bug #18496 (Feedback): Segmentation fault at 0x0000000005107620
- Sorry about the crash. Since there are FFI usages in your application, the issue might be in one of the gems, rather ...
- 11:36 PM Ruby master Bug #18487 (Open): Kernel#binding behaves differently depending on implementation language of items on the stack
- Recently I [discovered] that one could use `Kernel#binding` to capture the
environment of a frame that is not direct...
- 05:02 PM Ruby master Revision 04d9b6d2 (git): [DOC] Link to Ruby Spec and rephrase project goal
- The word "specification" can be confusing as it might make readers
assume that the Ruby Spec Suite is a specification...
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Revision 54c91042 (git): YJIT: Discard local var type info on routine call
- Routines that are called from YJIT's output code can call methods, and
calling methods mean they can capture and chan...
- 01:23 AM Ruby master Bug #18435: Calling `protected` on ancestor method changes result of `instance_methods(false)`
- I agree this is a confusing part of the API surface. This ticket reminds me of
the discussion from [Bug #16106].
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Revision 3ae8b115 (git): YJIT: Fix confusing self reference when initializing variable
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Revision c7177288 (git): YJIT: Refine comments
- Correct method name, fix copypasta, and add an ASCII illustration.
- 06:58 AM Ruby master Bug #18453: YJIT breaks Rails collection caching
- Thank you for such a comprehensive bug report!
- 06:31 PM Ruby master Feature #18439: Support YJIT for VC++
- Yes, supporting Window's x64 calling convention is non-trivial.
In addition to what John already mentioned we also n...
Also available in: Atom