alanwu (Alan Wu)
- 03:03 PM Ruby master Misc #16152: DevelopersMeeting20190919Japan
- - [Feature #16131] Remove $SAFE, taint and trust
- What do you think about the proposed schedule?
- I am askin...
- 11:02 PM Ruby master Bug #16151: [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
- That general approach sounds good to me, but please let me mention some caveats.
@@ -1308,8 +1310,6 @@ st...
- 03:36 AM Ruby master Bug #16151: [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
- My reading is that `STR_NOFREE` exists solely for strings that point to C string literals. It exists to prevent `free...
- 07:09 PM Ruby master Bug #16151 (Open): [PATCH] Fix a class of fstring related use-after-free
- Pull request: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2435
## The bug
Run the following against master(e9bc8b3) to ob...
- 12:16 AM Ruby master Bug #16136: String corruption in 2.6.4
- I wonder if these bugs exist on master or are specific to 2.6.4.
- 04:13 PM Ruby master Bug #16127: Delegates to BasicObject do not work
- It might be useful to have a test where the delegation happens successfully.
- 07:45 PM Ruby master Bug #16098 (Closed): SEGV with RUBY_ISEQ_DUMP_DEBUG=to_binary make check
- Applied in changeset commit:git|dc0e45e39b37556af8abf6cdb0180e2973041931.
Update moved objects in origina...
- 07:44 PM Ruby master Revision dc0e45e3 (git): Update moved objects in original_iseq
- Without doing this, enabling a TracePoint on a method could lead to use
of moved objects. This was found by running
- 06:46 PM Ruby master Misc #16112: Reduce the possibility of "expand tabs" commit occurrences
- I would love it if (1) can happen. Editors like Sublime Text, VSCode and Atom cannot
distinguish between indent size...
- 10:43 PM Ruby master Revision e9f82585 (git): Don't crash when deleting at the end of the line
- To reproduce this bug, type one character into irb, then press the
delete key on your keyboard.
Also available in: Atom