alanwu (Alan Wu)
- Login: alanwu
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 08/12/2020
- 04:27 PM Ruby master Revision 24820d50 (git): Return nil when argument to ObjectSpace.internal_class_of is T_IMEMO
- The added test case crashes the interpreter because it makes
ObjectSpace.internal_class_of return the second VALUE sl...
- 09:41 PM Ruby master Revision d4585e74 (git): Avoid potential for rb_raise() while crashing
- rb_obj_raw_info is called while printing out crash messages and
sometimes called during garbage collection. Calling r...
- 07:49 AM Ruby master Revision 7b9ef667 (git): Don't call to_s in const_set
- Follow up for 5e16857315bf55307c5fc887ca6f03bfa0630a93. Calling a method
in the middle of const_set adds a way that i...
- 02:02 AM Ruby master Revision 4c3f0597 (git): Remove the pc argument of vm_trace()
- This makes the binary 272 bytes smaller on -O3 GCC 10.2.0.
- 08:27 PM Ruby master Bug #17048: Calling initialize_copy on live modules leads to crashes
- Yes, nobu's patch fixes the crash. It is technically a breaking change though, so maybe it needs approval from Matz?
- 09:18 PM Ruby master Feature #16984 (Closed): Remove write barrier exemption for T_ICLASS
- Applied in changeset commit:git|264e4cd04fbcdcb739a1ff9a84e19afe66005cb2.
Remove write barrier exemption ...
- 09:17 PM Ruby master Revision 264e4cd0 (git): Remove write barrier exemption for T_ICLASS
- Before this commit, iclasses were "shady", or not protected by write
barriers. Because of that, the GC needs to spend...
- 04:01 PM Ruby master Revision 7930a352 (git): Test out fix for OpenSSL test flakiness
- `OpenSSL::TestX509Store#test_verify` has been failing intermittently on
CI about once a day:
- 04:56 PM Ruby master Revision c987be25 (git): Improve docs for Module#remove_class_variable [ci skip]
- 03:05 AM Ruby master Revision ac69849e (git): Enable an assert on all configs for debugging
- I'm trying to get a better understanding for rare crashes that happen on
Also available in: Atom