alanwu (Alan Wu)
- Login: alanwu
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 05/02/2021
- 12:46 AM Ruby master Bug #17843: Ruby on Rails error[BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000110 ruby 3.0.1p64 (2021-04-05 revision 0fb782ee38) [x86_64-darwin15] (#42110)
- Apologies about my misleading statement about support for the OS.
It doesn't seem to be receiving security updates an...
- 11:11 PM Ruby master Bug #17843: Ruby on Rails error[BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000110 ruby 3.0.1p64 (2021-04-05 revision 0fb782ee38) [x86_64-darwin15] (#42110)
- OS X El Capitan is no longer supported by Apple.
I'm not sure about Ruby's policy for trying to support OSes that the...
- 02:17 AM Ruby master Revision dee58d7a (git): Add back checks for empty kw splat with tests (#4405)
- This reverts commit a224ce8150f2bc687cf79eb415c931d87a4cd247.
Turns out the checks are needed to handle splatting an ...
- 11:37 PM Ruby master Revision a224ce81 (git): Remove unnecessary checks for empty kw splat
- These two checks are surrounded by an if that ensures the
call site is not a kw splat call site.
- 05:33 PM Ruby master Bug #17822 (Open): Inconsistent visibility behavior with refinements
- Running the following script, case 0 raises `NoMethodError` for privacy violation,
while all other cases print `:ref...
- 11:26 PM Ruby master Revision eb4e3206 (git): Man page: correct defaults for RUBY_THREAD_VM_STACK_SIZE
- See RUBY_VM_THREAD_VM_STACK_SIZE in vm_core.h.
- 03:25 AM Ruby master Bug #17806 (Open): Bad interaction between method cache, prepend, and refinements
- I'm running into a couple of issues with Ruby 3's new method cache and
The first script raises `Syst...
- 12:15 AM Ruby master Bug #17573: Crashes in profiling tools when signals arrive in non-Ruby threads
- > Ah, OK. This issue doesn't expose on recent Linux system.
I can somewhat reliably repro by running `ruby --jit r...
- 07:03 PM Ruby master Revision b9908ea6 (git): Make a few functions static
- 11:26 PM Ruby master Bug #17540: A segfault due to Clang/LLVM optimization on 32-bit ARM Linux
- If this fixes the Ruby crash too, maybe we should put `-fno-strict-aliasing` as a default compilation option like the...
Also available in: Atom