alanwu (Alan Wu)
- Login: alanwu
- Registered on: 10/28/2018
- Last connection: 07/07/2021
- 04:04 PM Ruby master Revision cbecf9c7 (git): Fix use-after-free on -DUSE_EMBED_CI=0
- On -DUSE_EMBED_CI=0, there are more GC allocations and the old code
didn't keep old_operands reachable while alloc...
- 11:54 PM Ruby master Bug #18031: Nested TracePoint#enable with target crashes
- I don't think the overriding behavior is intentional, since it doesn't happen for other kinds of targets.
There is a...
- 11:53 PM Ruby master Bug #18031 (Open): Nested TracePoint#enable with target crashes
- Found this crash while looking at tracing related code.
Haven't had time to dig deeper, so I'm making a ticket for n...
- 01:58 AM Ruby master Bug #17887 (Closed): Missed constant lookup after prepend
- Applied in changeset commit:git|3dd3ea092acead6179033f2c95525ffc5b8bb6ff.
Use Module#ancestors order in r...
- 01:49 AM Ruby master Revision 3dd3ea09 (git): Use Module#ancestors order in recursive constant lookup
- Before this commit, const_get with inherit=true and constant lookup
expressions searched the ancestors of the startin...
- 04:34 PM Ruby master Revision 788d30a8 (git): Make range literal peephole optimization target "newrange"
- It looks for "checkmatch", when it could be applied to anything that has
Making the optimization target ...
- 04:34 PM Ruby master Revision 5ada23ac (git): compile.c: Emit send for === calls in when statements
- The checkmatch instruction with VM_CHECKMATCH_TYPE_CASE calls
=== without a call cache. Emit a send instruction to ma...
- 09:26 PM Ruby master Bug #17879 (Third Party's Issue): [BUG] id == 0 but not shareable in `rb_ractor_confirm_belonging`
- 05:03 PM Ruby master Bug #17887: Missed constant lookup after prepend
- I also think that the same `.ancestors` should yield the same constant lookup result.
It would be harder for users t...
- 04:13 PM Ruby master Revision b2fc592c (git): Build CDHASH properly when loading iseq from binary
- Before this change, CDHASH operands were built as plain hashes when
loaded from binary. Without setting up the hash w...
Also available in: Atom