- Registered on: 10/11/2008
- Last connection: 01/17/2014
Reported issues: 3
- 05:22 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- There are a number of reasons I use them, but the most obvious is that a
misspelled accessor method will raise NoMe...
- 06:33 PM Backport21 Backport #9403 (Closed): Incorrect __callee__ in delegate classes
- `__callee__` always contains the value `:call` in any method of a class derived from `Delegator`. This is new behavio...
- 06:23 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9335: dynamic rescue regression in Ruby 2.1
- I believe I can make a solid case for this as an accidental feature rather
than a bug. Should I open a new ticket ...
- 05:23 AM CommonRuby Feature #8257: Exception#cause to carry originating exception along with new one
- I've been digging into this feature now that 2.1 is released, and I'm a
little confused. In the final implementati...
- 10:53 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9098: Indent heredoc against the left margin by default when "indented closing identifie...
- On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM, sikachu (Prem Sichanugrist) <email@example.com>
I've been using here document (h...
- 07:23 AM CommonRuby Feature #8556: MutexedDelegator as a trivial way to make an object thread-safe
- On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM, headius (Charles Nutter) <
> and the code should...
- 11:53 PM ruby-trunk Feature #8839: Class and module should return the class or module that was opened
- On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 2:39 AM, shugo (Shugo Maeda)
> For example, bootstrapte...
- 11:53 PM CommonRuby Feature #8556: MutexedDelegator as a trivial way to make an object thread-safe
- On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 6:59 AM, headius (Charles Nutter) <
> I propose adding Mu...
- 07:53 AM ruby-trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- This would indeed eliminate a huge amount of confusion for people getting
started with threads. Or for people year...
- 07:00 AM ruby-trunk Feature #8639: Add Queue#each
- Thanks! I'm off to a conf this week, it probably would have been a awhile
before I got around to it.
Also available in: Atom