- Registered on: 10/11/2008
- Last connection: 01/17/2014
Reported issues: 3
- 02:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10042: Deprecate postfix rescue syntax for removal in 3.0
- On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:25 PM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> I haven't seen any "serious" problem caused by ex...
- 11:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10075: URI#join needs documentation of its behavior
- On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Here's my thoughts on this: every other Ruby method ...
- 10:58 AM CommonRuby Feature #9625: Define `Pathname#/` to append to the path
- Didn't this exist once and was later taken out? I have a dim (possibly
false) memory of this.
- 05:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- There are a number of reasons I use them, but the most obvious is that a
misspelled accessor method will raise NoMe...
- 06:33 PM Backport21 Backport #9403 (Closed): Incorrect __callee__ in delegate classes
- `__callee__` always contains the value `:call` in any method of a class derived from `Delegator`. This is new behavio...
- 06:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9335: dynamic rescue regression in Ruby 2.1
- I believe I can make a solid case for this as an accidental feature rather
than a bug. Should I open a new ticket ...
- 05:23 AM CommonRuby Feature #8257: Exception#cause to carry originating exception along with new one
- I've been digging into this feature now that 2.1 is released, and I'm a
little confused. In the final implementati...
- 10:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9098: Indent heredoc against the left margin by default when "indented closing identifie...
- On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM, sikachu (Prem Sichanugrist) <email@example.com>
I've been using here document (h...
- 07:23 AM CommonRuby Feature #8556: MutexedDelegator as a trivial way to make an object thread-safe
- On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM, headius (Charles Nutter) <
> and the code should...
- 11:53 PM CommonRuby Feature #8556: MutexedDelegator as a trivial way to make an object thread-safe
- On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 6:59 AM, headius (Charles Nutter) <
> I propose adding Mu...
Also available in: Atom