- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 06/13/2016
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12299: Add Warning module for customized warning handling
* If C extension shows warning, we can't stop with filen names because the file is caller's file (maybe not a probl...
- 04:37 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160613Japan (#17)
- 09:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11098: Thread-level allocation counting
- Thank you for your explanation.
After that we need to measure the gem version of this feature.
Can you write it? ...
- 08:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- any conclusion?
(1) Thread#report_on_exception = true
Show exception and backlog immediately (al...
- 06:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11098 (Feedback): Thread-level allocation counting
- 10:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12364: Copy superclass serial number to singleton subclasses for better IMC hits
- I don't have any objection about this change because it is not big change.
Did you measure not micro-benchmarks?
- 04:29 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Contributions (#11)
- 04:28 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Contributions (#10)
- 04:22 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Contributions (#9)
- 08:04 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- Yura Sokolov wrote:
> I've put result for each combination: with/without jemalloc * old/new hash. (2*2=4)
Also available in: Atom