- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 02/22/2015
Reported issues: 103
- 08:10 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49772: * vm_core.h: define vm_svar_index.
- * vm_insnhelper.c, vm.c, compile.c: use vm_svar_index names.
* iseq.h: remove DEFAULT_SPECIAL_VAR_COUNT.
- 10:11 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49721: * vm_insnhelper.c (lep_svar_place, lep_svar_get): do not create
- additional T_NODE object (svars holder) when only getting
- 10:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10871: Sclass thread unsafe due to CREF sharing
- Deterministic example (avoiding non-deterministic).
$fibs = 
$xs = 
- 10:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10869: Add support for option to pre-compile Ruby files
- We did trials.
* AOT compiler from YARV code to C
- 10:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10844 (Feedback): TracePoint API needs an event to inform about creating/removing a new ...
- I want to reject this proposal because:
(1) ensure clause can be executed without pushing frame
# no e...
- 09:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10803: 2.1.5: rb_gc_mark()
- Could you show us full code I can try?
- 09:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10561: Improve function of Thread::Backtrace::Location #path and #absolute_path
- > I think we don't need to separate (1) and (2). (1) can be absolute path.
I guess the reason is that Matz thought...
- 09:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10561: Improve function of Thread::Backtrace::Location #path and #absolute_path
- [MAYBE IT SHOULD BE DIFFERENT TICKET]
How about to unify #path and #absolute_path?
Returning absolute path on bot...
- 02:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10768 (Open): segfault during ruby_vm_destruct() in cont_free()
- @tmm1 Could you try r49684?
- 02:00 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49684: * gc.c (rb_objspace_call_finalizer): control GC execution during
- force firnalizations at the end of interpreter process.
1) Prohibit incremental GC while running Rub...
Also available in: Atom