- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 04/18/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 02/02/2009)
- Backport92 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport93 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Manager, Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- ruby-trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/28/2008)
Reported issues: 81
- 10:10 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9321: rb_mod_const_missing does not generate a c-return event
- I vote to backport this ticket. I want to help them:
- 09:55 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45569: * array.c (ARY_SET): added.
- ARY_SET() is same functionality of RARRAY_ASET(), but
it has an assertion (`ary' doesn't have shared array).
- 08:47 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45568: * array.c: make shared arrays WB-protected objects.
- Shared arrays were WB-unprotected object because
sharing array can modify shared array's buffer
if it occupied sh...
- 10:23 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45554: * test/ruby/test_array.rb: remove useless `assert'.
- 10:16 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9718 (Closed): Segmentation fault is occurred on trunk and 2.1
- Applied in changeset r45553.
* array.c (rb_ary_modify): remember shared array owner if a shared
- 10:16 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45553: * array.c (rb_ary_modify): remember shared array owner if a shared
- array owner is promoted and a shared array is not promoted.
Now, shared array is WB-unprotected so that shared arra...
- 10:01 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45552: * gc.c (gc_verify_internal_consistency): move lines and enable
- allrefs_dump() on RGENGC_CHECK_MODE >= 4.
- 05:41 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45549: * gc.c (rb_gc_writebarrier_unprotect_promoted): disable to dump debug
- message when RGENGC_CHECK_MODE == 0.
- 05:45 AM ruby-trunk Revision 45538: * test/ruby/test_gc.rb: more long timeout.
- This test failed under RGENGC_CHECK_MODE >= 2.
- 01:36 PM ruby-trunk Revision 45531: * gc.c: rename `RGENGC_THREEGEN' to `RGENGC_AGE2_PROMOTION'.
- * gc.c (rgengc_rememberset_mark): don't promote, but remain in
remember set for infant objects.
* gc.c (RVALUE_PROM...
Also available in: Atom