ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
- Login: ko1
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 11/12/2020
- 05:59 AM Ruby master Revision e8cee491 (git): fix initialize order
- `captured->code.val` should be initialize before because it can be
a GC point by another ractor because `RB_OBJ_WRITE...
- 05:42 AM Ruby master Revision 82bbce82 (git): fix index
- `i` should not be used here because `i` will be `alen` when
jumped here by "goto restart".
- 09:49 PM Ruby master Revision 1f71c7dc (git): add GC guard
- new_prev_env is stored in the env_body memory block but this is not
a GC root, so new_prev_env could be freed.
- 06:44 PM Ruby master Bug #17359: Ractor copy mode is not Ractor-safe
- > Nobody commented on my idea: make the deep copy as currently (in the current Ractor), then move it to the new Racto...
- 06:09 PM Ruby master Bug #17359: Ractor copy mode is not Ractor-safe
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-7:
> An idea: copy everything in the source Ractor as currently, and then `mov...
- 05:53 PM Ruby master Bug #17359: Ractor copy mode is not Ractor-safe
- One idea is prohibit `initialize_copy` written in Ruby, for ractor_copy.
But I'm not sure how it is feasible.
- 05:36 PM Ruby master Bug #17359: Ractor copy mode is not Ractor-safe
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-2:
> The issue I'm pointing out is that one can register the new copy...
- 05:30 PM Ruby master Bug #17359: Ractor copy mode is not Ractor-safe
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote in #note-3:
> The `initialize_copy` is executed in the main ractor, that's why it can...
- 09:14 AM Ruby master Bug #17359: Ractor copy mode is not Ractor-safe
- mmm, should not call `clone` here?
- 09:16 AM Ruby master Revision 764de756 (git): should not use rb_str_modify(), too
- Same as 8247b8edde, should not use rb_str_modify() here.
Also available in: Atom