ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 10/11/2017
- 08:11 AM Ruby trunk Revision 60164 (trunk): revert a part of r60163.
- * test/ruby/test_settracefunc.rb (test_trace_point_binding_in_ifunc):
do not need other threads because this script...
- 07:49 AM Ruby trunk Revision 60163 (trunk): check a thread on TracePoint.
- * test/ruby/test_settracefunc.rb: skip if TracePoint probes are invoked by
- 05:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13998 (Closed): BOM disables "mismatched indentations" warning
- `ruby -w` doesn't show "mismatched indentations" when scripts containing BOM.
This issue occurs on Ruby 2.3 and later.
- 07:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13983: Rational and Complex should be frozen
- 07:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13979: Ruby doesn't give error on keyword arguments that you can't refer to
- > `Binding#local_variable_get` does not encourage to use such arguments.
But `Binding#local_variable_get` is intro...
- 01:57 AM Ruby trunk Revision 60093 (trunk): use `ra` instead of new variables.
- * file.c (rb_file_s_rename): `struct rename_args ra` already has members
which contain C ptrs. Pointed by MSP-Greg....
- 01:22 AM Ruby trunk Revision 60092 (trunk): catch up r60088 for DOSISH.
- * file.c (rb_file_s_rename): src and dst are used only on DOSISH env.
- 06:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13602 (Feedback): Optimize instance variable access if $VERBOSE is not true when compiling
- It seems 5% can not justify this kind of optimization.
We can use your technique when we revert all of optimized i...
- 06:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13608 (Rejected): Add TracePoint#thread
- `Thread#current` should be enough.
- 05:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9891 (Closed): infinite fibers crash Ruby
- Thank you for your confirmation.
Also available in: Atom