- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 01/20/2017
- 03:20 AM CommonRuby Feature #12508 (Assigned): Integer#mod_pow
- 05:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13079 (Feedback): linked list corruption (probable race condition)
- I'm not sure correctly, but you may violate something MRI requires.
Currently, I can't understand anything.
If you ...
- 04:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11925: Struct construction with kwargs
- Another idea is introducing another method to define own struct, such as `T = Struct.define(:a, :b); T.new(a: 1, b: 2...
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13064: Inconsistent behavior with `next` inside `begin`/`end` across different implementations.
- 02:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13113: Performance issue, const_set Module.new is too slow in Ruby 2.4
- On 2017/01/19 10:47, Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
>> (1) ann_ って何？
>> (2) Mo...
- 01:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13113: Performance issue, const_set Module.new is too slow in Ruby 2.4
(1) ann_ って何？
(2) Module.new.const_set(:X, Module.new) だと、
- 05:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13017: Switch SipHash from SipHash24 to SipHash13
- Sorry I can't get a ball because
* I can't evaluate security strength.
* I have no time to do that.
- 05:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13017: Switch SipHash from SipHash24 to SipHash13
- Who has a ball?
- 05:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13009: Implement fetch for Thread.current
- 2.4? 2.5?
- 05:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12180: switch id_table.c variant
- Yura: can you make a table more small with a few entries?
And do you have a commit permission?
Also available in: Atom