- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 07/25/2016
- 08:00 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55743: * debug.c (ruby_debug_printf): use rb_raw_obj_info()
- instead of rb_inspect() because it is more robust way
to see object internal.
- 09:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- I'm on weak negative with the following two points.
(1) there are only small improvement because only a few progra...
- 07:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12589: VM performance improvement proposal
Do you have interst to visit Japan and discuss Japanese ruby committers?
If you have interst, I will ask ...
- 06:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12543: explicit tail call syntax: foo() then return
Do you have use-cases?
- 05:51 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160719Japan (#23)
- 07:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12583 (Closed): Class#instance_methods dumps core
- Applied in changeset r55663.
* gc.c (gc_mark_roots): should mark the VM object itself to mark
- 07:08 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55663: * gc.c (gc_mark_roots): should mark the VM object itself to mark
- singleton class of the VM object.
Before this patch, we only set mark bit for the VM object and
invoke mark funct...
- 05:26 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55656: * iseq.c (Init_ISeq): undef ISeq.translate and ISeq.load_iseq
- to prevent calling super classes' methods.
Without this patch, you can write workaround like:
class << RubyVM...
- 05:19 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55655: * vm_method.c (method_entry_get_without_cache): check
- undefined method even if ruby_running is FALSE.
We haven't call "undef"ed methods before ruby_running.
So that t...
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12299: Add Warning module for customized warning handling
* If C extension shows warning, we can't stop with filen names because the file is caller's file (maybe not a probl...
Also available in: Atom