- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 11/18/2015
Reported issues: 133
- 01:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11549: Object allocation during garbage collection phase terminates the Ruby process
- * Are you saying there exists a single specific thread, and only that specific single thread will run garbage collect...
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11718: Constant access on `nil`
- This is a (intentional) bug. Because I expect nobody reveal such code :p
- 12:46 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52692: add to NEWS about Queue#close
- 12:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10600 (Closed): [PATCH] Queue#close
- Applied in changeset r52691.
* thread_sync.c: reduce the specification of Queue#close.
* Queue#close ac...
- 12:32 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52691: * thread_sync.c: reduce the specification of Queue#close.
- * Queue#close accepts no arguments.
* deq'ing on closed queue returns nil, always.
- 12:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10600: [PATCH] Queue#close
- I decide to reduce specification of `Queue#close`. For closed queues, `deq` returns `nil`.
No exception is raised ...
- 11:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11725 (Closed): debugging support for frozen string literal
- Applied in changeset r52688.
* compile.c (iseq_compile_each): add debug information to NODE_STR
- 11:49 PM Ruby trunk Revision 52688: * compile.c (iseq_compile_each): add debug information to NODE_STR
- strings as default.
* insns.def (freezestring): add new instruction to support adding
- 11:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11725 (Closed): debugging support for frozen string literal
- # Background
Debug frozen string literal is difficult because frozen string can be modified at far from created lo...
- 12:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11247 (Closed): Should position of `using` affect the behavior?
- Applied in changeset r52677.
* vm.c (rb_vm_cref_replace_with_duplicated_cref): added.
CREFs should not...
Also available in: Atom