- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 05/12/2016
- 06:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11098 (Feedback): Thread-level allocation counting
- 10:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12364: Copy superclass serial number to singleton subclasses for better IMC hits
- I don't have any objection about this change because it is not big change.
Did you measure not micro-benchmarks?
- 04:29 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Contributions (#11)
- 04:28 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Contributions (#10)
- 04:22 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Contributions (#9)
- 08:04 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- Yura Sokolov wrote:
> I've put result for each combination: with/without jemalloc * old/new hash. (2*2=4)
- 07:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11098: Thread-level allocation counting
- Is it acceptable to use gem for this purpose?
You can make a gem using some hooks like allocation tracer gem (https:...
- 07:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12278: Sometimes I have segmentation fault with procs reducer
- Do you have easy reproducible code which we can try?
- 07:30 PM CommonRuby Feature #12020: Documenting Ruby memory model
- Sorry for late response.
Petr Chalupa wrote:
> Let me start by elaborating more on the motivation behind all of t...
- 09:00 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160517Japan (#2)
Also available in: Atom