- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/30/2010
- Last connection: 12/06/2015
- 07:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5174: Export ruby_init_prelude()
- Unfortunately, ruby_options(0, 0) causes a SEGV in 1.9.3p327. The crash has been fixed ([Bug #7423]), but I don't thi...
- 05:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7424 (Assigned): an embedded Ruby interpreter doesn't get the full Ruby environment unle...
- The documented way to embed a Ruby interpreter is to call:
- 05:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7423 (Closed): ruby_process_options() dereferences argv even if argc is zero
- In ruby_process_options(), there is a line:
ruby_script(argv); /* for the time being */
- 09:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3763 (Rejected): 1.9.2-p0 SEGV in String:+
I'm getting an occasional crash when calling the += operator for a String. It happens fairly rarely (maybe on...
Also available in: Atom