gfim (Graham Menhennitt)
- Login: gfim
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/30/2010
- Last connection: 06/21/2016
- 12:35 AM Ruby master Bug #12511 (Closed): can't build 2.4.0-preview1 on Centos 5
- Building Ruby 2.4.0-preview1 fails on Centos 5 with the error below. I know that this is an ancient version, but...
- 07:38 PM Ruby master Feature #5174: Export ruby_init_prelude()
- Unfortunately, ruby_options(0, 0) causes a SEGV in 1.9.3p327. The crash has been fixed ([Bug #7423]), but I don't thi...
- 05:51 AM Ruby master Feature #7424 (Closed): an embedded Ruby interpreter doesn't get the full Ruby environment unless it calls ruby_process_options() (which is not documented)
- The documented way to embed a Ruby interpreter is to call:
- 05:39 AM Ruby master Bug #7423 (Closed): ruby_process_options() dereferences argv even if argc is zero
- In ruby_process_options(), there is a line:
ruby_script(argv); /* for the time being */
- 09:49 AM Ruby master Bug #3763 (Rejected): 1.9.2-p0 SEGV in String:+
I'm getting an occasional crash when calling the += operator for a String. It happens fairly rarely (maybe on...
Also available in: Atom