mseneadza (Michael Seneadza)
- Login: mseneadza
- Registered on: 12/27/2018
- Last connection: 12/27/2018
- 06:58 PM Ruby master Bug #15472 (Closed): Invalid JSON data being sent from Net::HTTP in some cases with Ruby 2.6.0
- It seems that invalid (JSON) data is being sent once the request's body passes a size threshold. I'm sending emails v...
- 05:53 PM Ruby master Bug #15470: Getting Jemalloc to work with 2.6.0
- I ran into this the other day. Try:
irb(main):002:0> puts RbConfig::CONFIG['MAINLIBS']
-lpthread -ljemalloc -...
Also available in: Atom