- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 05/24/2015
Reported issues: 166
- 12:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11395: ruby gets stuck when entropy_avail is 0
- Will `syscall` return `ENOSYS` if the given syscall number is not available?
If so, I guess the current patch will w...
- 12:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11395: ruby gets stuck when entropy_avail is 0
- Sorry, r51374 may lead to a problem under the following situation.
* the system uses a new libc that knows `SYS_ge...
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11395: ruby gets stuck when entropy_avail is 0
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Does this header exist?
random.c: In function 'fill_r...
- 04:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11395: ruby gets stuck when entropy_avail is 0
- Well, my system has `SYS_getrandom` but not `GRND_NONBLOCK` even in `linux/random.h`.
I'm using musl libc. It mig...
- 02:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11395 (Closed): ruby gets stuck when entropy_avail is 0
- When `/proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail` is 0, Ruby gets stuck during initialization.
$ ruby -v
- 12:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11363: Fix tests for String#crypt
- Do the tests cause any actual issue? Failed on OpenBSD?
Ruby's tests are not conformance test. They should inclu...
- 07:02 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50978: * enc/make_encmake.rb: the list of encoding extension libraries must
- not include encinit.c itself. It caused "undefined reference to
- 02:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11270 (Rejected): Coverity Scan warns out-of-bounds access in ext/socket
- I talked with akr on twitter, and was convinced that `(void*)&arg.buf.addr == (void*)&arg.buf` was guaranteed. So cl...
- 03:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11270 (Open): Coverity Scan warns out-of-bounds access in ext/socket
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> arg.alen is initialized as sizeof(union_sockaddr) and
> modified by recvfrom() which is less ...
- 02:03 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50957: * enc/make_encmake.rb: added --transes and --no-transes options.
Also available in: Atom