mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 01/11/2022
- 05:35 PM Ruby master Bug #18505 (Feedback): Crash reported while trying to run Cucumber via ruby on macbook air M1 processor
- Could you give us how to reproduce the issue?
I guess this is related to #18496, and maybe the cause is FFI.
- 08:12 AM Ruby master Bug #18504 (Assigned): configure prints a warning when cross-compiling
$ sudo apt-get install gcc-aarch64-linux-gnu
$ ./configure --host=aarch64-linux-gnu
downloading config.guess ....
- 01:34 AM Ruby master Bug #18502: Make ruby-2.7.5 on Solaris 10 ld.so.1: gcc: fatal: libintl.so.8: open failed: No such file or directory
- On our Solaris, it is possible to build without any option about OpenSSL. Maybe you need setup your system properly. ...
- 01:13 AM Ruby master Bug #18502: Make ruby-2.7.5 on Solaris 10 ld.so.1: gcc: fatal: libintl.so.8: open failed: No such file or directory
- Well, I don't think `ln -s /opt/csw/lib/libgmp.so.3 /usr/lib/libgmp.so.3` is a right solution. Have you tweaked your ...
- 04:15 AM Ruby master Revision 68e821c3 (git): test/ruby/test_assignment.rb: Prevent a warning
/home/chkbuild/chkbuild/tmp/build/20220119T003004Z/ruby/test/ruby/test_assignment.rb:727: warning: assigned but u...
- 05:56 AM Ruby master Revision b4e362d4 (git): lib/drb/drb.rb: Prevent a "warning: assigned but unused variable"
- ... by replacing the variable with a underscore-prefixed name
- 07:10 AM Ruby master Bug #18487: Kernel#binding behaves differently depending on implementation language of items on the stack
- Interesting. I created a simpler version.
define_singleton_method :modify_caller_env!, method(...
- 04:00 AM Ruby master Feature #18462: Proposal to merge WASI based WebAssembly support
- At the previous dev-meeting, @katei elaborated this proposal and implementation approach himself. The patch is still ...
- 03:58 AM Ruby master Misc #18488: Add katei as a commiter
- @katei Thanks!
@matz Could you approve him as a committer?
- 03:49 AM Ruby master Misc #18488 (Closed): Add katei as a commiter
@ko1 and I would like to recommend we add katei-san (https://github.com/kateinoigakukun) as a committer.
Also available in: Atom