mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 06/18/2019
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 04:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15504: Freeze all Range object
- I guess @eregon came from #15950. Will `ary[-3..]` be as efficient as `ary[-3, 3]` by freezing and deduping a litera...
- 02:10 PM Ruby trunk Revision 65944e96 (git): test/racc/test_racc_command.rb: Extend the timeout
- test_opal, test_ruby18, and test_ruby22 are slow tests.
- 10:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- Don't think that this proposal can be applied to any words. A common name is much more dangerous than a pronoun like...
- 03:20 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15930: DevelopersMeeting20190711Japan
- Carry-over tickets.
* [Feature #14912] Introduce pattern matching syntax ([pitr.ch](https://twitter.com/pitr_ch))
- 03:20 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15930 (Open): DevelopersMeeting20190711Japan
- Please comment on your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss with your *SHORT* comment or summary.
- 03:15 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15874 (Closed): DevelopersMeeting20190613Japan
- 02:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15928: Constant declaration does not conform to JIS 3017:2013
- IMO, for `expr::C = lhs`, it should first evaluate `expr` and then do `lhs` because `expr` is left to `lhs`. But I'm...
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Revision 1ff26dc4 (git): Revert "Make constant assignments more conforming to JIS X 3017:2013 184.108.40.206.3"
- This reverts commit 44caca11cfa6bea01a1ef738846183f1a56d5658.
The change caused a build failure.
- 12:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- I investigated history of pipeline operator. It is very long, so I wrote [an article in my blog](https://mamememo.bl...
- 02:06 AM Ruby trunk Revision 5dd8fdd3 (git): test/net/imap/test_imap.rb: wait for the server thread to start
- In some slow CI environments, the invocation of a thread seems very
slow. This causes a test failure to attempt to c...
Also available in: Atom