mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 04/05/2021
- 04:19 PM Ruby master Bug #17850 (Closed): `PAGE_SIZE` is no longer a constant for macOS
- @nobu seemed to fix this issue by 3d5b6ddff8def49e59fb9a9ddd28a653498ae861 and 192150051144c0242ee44df26952dfe31b83cac2
- 12:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17752 (Closed): Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- @eregon No worries. This change revealed an actual issue #17850 anyway, great! I think other issues than #17850 are a...
- 04:09 AM Ruby master Feature #17752: Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- * @nobu fixed the error on old GCC: 5bde2e61db8148cd5a7974f640aee38be60bf368
* I think I fixed the error on icc (but...
- 03:58 AM Ruby master Revision e71c9ca5 (git): configure.ac: check if __builtin_expect is available or not
- include/ruby/internal/has/builtin.h uses HAVE_BUILTIN___BUILTIN_EXPECT
for icc but previously it was not defined.
- 10:58 PM Ruby master Feature #17752: Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- Maybe [icc 2021.2 x64](http://rubyci.s3.amazonaws.com/icc-x64/ruby-master/log/20210504T190003Z.fail.html.gz) is also ...
- 10:56 PM Ruby master Feature #17752 (Assigned): Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- I think this change broke the following servers on RubyCI.
* [Ubuntu armv7l eabihf](http://rubyci.s3.amazonaws.com...
- 10:03 AM Ruby master Revision 113ddf4d (git): test/net/imap/test_imap.rb: wait a moment before socket is closed
- to try to suppress a failure on Solaris. This is the same as
- 01:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17837: Add support for Regexp timeouts
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-5:
> Shouldn't an app have a global timeout per request anyway, and that would...
- 01:29 PM Ruby master Feature #17847: `ruby -run -e httpd` displays URL
- 04:36 PM Ruby master Revision 19504d11 (git): test/net/smtp/test_smtp.rb: wait a moment before socket is closed
- On Solaris, Socket.tcp seems to fail with EINVAL if the server closes
the connection immediately after accpeted. I th...
Also available in: Atom