mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 09/18/2020
- 11:18 PM Ruby master Feature #17171: Why is the visibility of constants not affected by `private`?
- I think your expectation is reasonable. If we change it, we need much work to estimate its compatibility impact caref...
- 09:26 AM Ruby master Feature #17168: Bundle RBS
- Details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkpW1OEaP8
- 01:47 PM Ruby master Revision 3590f082 (git): spec/ruby/core/file/utime_spec.rb: far future timestamp may be trancated
- Under some Ext4 filesystem settings, a timestamp is limited up to
- 03:08 PM Ruby master Bug #17160 (Rejected): Wrong exception backtrace
- It is confusing, but I think there is nothing wrong. There are two points.
The first point is that the location f...
- 04:57 AM Ruby master Revision 369cfabd (git): Make it possible to dump and load an exception object
- A backtrace object in an exception had never supported marshalling
- 12:30 PM Ruby master Bug #17150: Dumping/loading an Exception object dumps core
- 03:53 PM Ruby master Bug #17150 (Open): Dumping/loading an Exception object dumps core
- During debugging a random core dump of Ractor test, I found an Exception object loaded via marshal seems broken even ...
- 12:25 AM Ruby master Feature #16990: Sets: operators compatibility with Array
- I expect that `ary + set` return a Set, not an Array, unless it raises an exception.
> Otherwise array += set woul...
- 03:30 AM Ruby master Feature #17122 (Closed): Add category to Warning#warn
- https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3505 has been merged. Thank you Eileen!
- 06:36 AM Ruby master Feature #17122 (Assigned): Add category to Warning#warn
- Hi @eileencodes
mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-8:
> In addition: your PR changed only `rb_warn_deprecated_to_...
Also available in: Atom