mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 11/30/2023
|Ruby master||Committer, Security team, Infrastructure team||05/28/2008|
- 12:46 AM Ruby master Bug #20031: Regexp using greedy quantifier and unions on a big string uses a lot of memory
- I think this behavior is expected. The regex engine stretches the stack by the number of charaters in the input strin...
- 11:49 PM Ruby master Misc #20032: Propose @kjtsanaktsidis as a commiter
- Agreed. He is a great hacker who can write patches for very difficult areas and has the ownership to follow up on iss...
- 10:05 AM Ruby master Revision e1b65e5f (git): Add NEWS entry for the deprecation of subprocess creation/forking
- [Feature #19630]
- 08:18 AM Ruby master Misc #19997: DevMeeting-2023-11-30
- @matz was absent today. We had a light discussion with the committers who were present, but will maybe hold the meeti...
- 07:01 AM Ruby master Feature #19117: Include the method owner in backtraces, not just the method name
- Let's discuss this towards Ruby 3.4 :cry:
- 06:33 AM Ruby master Feature #19720 (Rejected): Warning for non-linear Regexps
- 06:19 AM Ruby master Feature #19588 (Closed): Allow Comparable#clamp(min, max) to accept nil as a specification
- The two PRs are merged. Closing
- 11:49 AM Ruby master Revision 62c81641 (git): Retry pthread_create a few times
- According to https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8268605, pthread_create
may fail spuriously. This change implements ...
- 07:21 AM Ruby master Bug #20003: Array#rassoc does not preform implicit conversion
- Thanks, I will merge it.
- 05:49 AM Ruby master Feature #18551: Make `Range#reverse_each` to raise an exception if endless
- In the previous dev meething, matz accepted this. I will merge the PR
Also available in: Atom