mame (Yusuke Endoh)
- Login: mame
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 01/28/2023
- 02:21 AM Ruby master Bug #19397: ruby -h fails with SIGSGV if ulimit -s is any else than unlimited
- > I am using Centos 7.8 and further investigations shows that the problem occurs when
> soft and hard limits are equ...
- 10:20 AM Ruby master Bug #19397: ruby -h fails with SIGSGV if ulimit -s is any else than unlimited
- I cannot reproduce the issue on Ubuntu 22.10 on WSL2.
$ ulimit -s 8192
$ ruby -v
ruby 3.2.0 (2022-12-25 rev...
- 09:21 AM Ruby master Feature #18285: NoMethodError#message uses a lot of CPU/is really expensive to call
- I have updated my PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/6950
As I was working on updating the PR, the following me...
- 07:15 AM Ruby master Bug #19379: Regex: "end pattern with unmatched parenthesis" with Ruby 3.2 and interpolation
- I wonder if this is due to #18294, not #19104. @jeremyevans0 What do you think?
- 02:47 AM Ruby master Feature #19236: Allow to create hashes with a specific capacity from Ruby
- byroot (Jean Boussier) wrote in #note-4:
> What would be the timeline?
> Deprecate in 3.3 and break in 3.4?
- 06:10 AM Ruby master Misc #19357 (Open): DevMeeting-2023-02-09
- # The next dev meeting
**Date: 2023/02/09 13:00-17:00** (JST)
- Dev meeting *IS NOT* a decision-mak...
- 06:10 AM Ruby master Misc #19240 (Closed): DevMeeting-2023-01-19
- 06:02 AM Ruby master Bug #19293: The new Time.new(String) API is nice... but we still need a stricter version of this
- Discussed at the dev meeting. @naruse said "`Time.new("2023")` is 1.9.2 feature. We can’t deprecate on 3.2.1. Need to...
- 05:58 AM Ruby master Bug #19286: What should kwargs' arity be?
- Discussed at the dev meeting. @matz said the current behavior is fair, and @matsuda agreed with that. So keep it as is.
- 05:57 AM Ruby master Bug #19237: Hash default_proc is not thread-safe to lazy-initialize value for a given key
- Discussed at the dev meeting. @matz said "The performance penalty is not acceptable. Addition to the documentation lo...
Also available in: Atom