- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2008
- Last connection: 05/03/2016
- 09:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12611: Issues, reported by PVS-Studio static analyzer
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> - Fragment N1: `GetBindingPtr()` is a macro that assigns the argued variable.
It will cau...
- 05:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12543 (Closed): explicit tail call syntax: foo() then return
- How about introducing a new syntax for tail call?
foo() #=> stack level too deep
- 05:04 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12497 (Open): GMP version of divmod may be slower
- [The benchmark program `pidigits.rb`](https://benchmarksgame.alioth.debian.org/u64q/program.php?test=pidigits&lang=ya...
- 03:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12480 (Feedback): Restarting Coverage does not capture additional coverage for already loade...
- Michael Grosser wrote:
> - A: when forking, previous coverage is lost
This is intended. Consider the following ...
- 03:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12376: No error for elseif condition
- You may want to use a code lint tool, such as [rubocop](https://github.com/bbatsov/rubocop).
BTW, next quiz:
- 10:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Aaron, I don't mean to offend you, but I think you should lobby in the Linux kernel community.
- 01:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12220: Why does Coverage keep previously-loaded files as empty arrays?
- Xavier, thank you for your opinion. I also don't think that it is a good idea to change because of a spec, but I don...
- 06:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12220: Why does Coverage keep previously-loaded files as empty arrays?
- Then, you want `Coverage.result` to remove all arrays from the Hash once, keep them in back, and automatically restor...
- 05:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12220: Why does Coverage keep previously-loaded files as empty arrays?
- I'm unsure what behavior you expect. Do you mean that it should pass the following two tests?
- 05:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12220: Why does Coverage keep previously-loaded files as empty arrays?
- Benoit Daloze wrote:
> Tsuyoshi Sawada wrote:
> > So, was it or was it not a bug that it returns empty arrays?
Also available in: Atom