s_p_oneil (Sean O'Neil)
- 03:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11482 (Open): Multiple versions of Ruby crashing with simple threaded client/server test
- Using the attached client and server scripts, I have been able to quickly crash every version of Ruby I tested from 1...
- 10:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3841 (Closed): RubyVM::InstructionSequence.to_a() and disasm() do not work properly for "for <var> in <list>"
- I have been playing with the concept of caching compiled Ruby instruction sequences and reloading them later. For no...
- 09:39 PM Backport192 Backport #3840 (Rejected): Ruby 1.9.2p0 crashes using Rails 3.0 on repeated browser refresh
I'm not certain whether this is a Ruby issue or a Rails issue (or a bit of both). The problem is intermitten...
Also available in: Atom