- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 08/10/2016
- 08:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- While `:itself.to_proc` works, I still can't see when one would need it, and it's much easier and clearer to check fo...
- 07:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- 1. This would break a lot of code. As an example, I found 13 instances of `when true/false` in Rails' code that would...
- 04:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- Piotr Szmielew wrote:
> In this particular example even manually rehashing internal hash doesn't quite work...
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- That's not going to cut it... There are many other counter examples....
s = Set.new
t = Set.new
s << [s]
- 02:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13022 (Rejected): Nested array syntax error returns nil
- 10:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- Took me a while to understand what was going on.
The issue is that the Set would need to be rehashed. Indeed, when...
- 09:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12813: Calling chunk_while, slice_after, slice_before, slice_when with no block
- It would help if you explained what is meant by "safe".
There is currently no valid usage of `chunk_while`, `slice...
- 05:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12897 (Rejected): Hash failed to recognize the existed key and send not found when using Vec...
- This is not a bug. `Hash#` uses `eql?` and not `==` to match keys.
0 == 0.0 # => true
0.eql? 0.0 # => f...
- 05:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12856 (Rejected): Help Please
- This is for bugs with the Ruby language.
You can ask for help on the ruby-talk mailing list (http://lists.ruby-lan...
- 06:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12676: Significant performance increase, and code conciseness, for prime_division method...
- I thought I was quite clear, but I will try to be clearer.
`n.prime_divison` returns a factorization of `n` such t...
Also available in: Atom