- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 08/10/2016
- 03:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12782: Forwardable breaks on private methods in ruby 2.4
- The choice might be more between simply reverting and reverting but adding code to detect private calls and issue a d...
- 02:55 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2172: Enumerable#chunk with no block
- Forgot to note that the other possiblity suggested for `chunk` with no block can now be done clearly and succintly wi...
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2172: Enumerable#chunk with no block
- Matz, would you agree to return enumerator for `chunk` without a block?
This is useful in particular to chain it wit...
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12770: Hash#left_merge
- My feeling is that this won't be accepted (for lack of need and lack of a good name), but if you want to have a chanc...
- 07:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12765 (Rejected): An [element] multiply an number, every element in the list would be modifi...
- Clearly not a bug.
list = -1 # => same as doing:
element = -1
For further questions, please u...
- 06:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12697: Why shouldn't Module meta programming methods be public?
As stated by bughit, a typical case where we have to resort to `send` for these is in meta programming, say:
- 12:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12697: Why shouldn't Module meta programming methods be public?
- I made the same proposal years ago (#6539), and Matz stated that he ["thinks class/module operations should be done i...
- 01:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12682 (Rejected): Hash#flatten(level) does not recursively flatten inner hashes.
- The documentation of `Array#flatten` is pretty clear:
"...That is, for every element that is an **array**, extract...
- 03:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12512: Import Hash#transform_values and its destructive version from ActiveSupport
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> From our discussion, we concerned `map_values` is too close to `map.values`, which has t...
- 08:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12665: Faster prime? method for prime.rb std lib
- Sorry if I wasn't clear. It has been committed.
Also available in: Atom