marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 12/11/2017
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 06:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15330: autoload_relative
- Matz, given the renewed support for `autoload`, would you please reconsider the addition of `autoload_relative`?
- 06:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15574: Prohibit to pass a block on super() implicitly
- I agree with Eregon that it would be a compatibility nightmare.
Moreover I rather like this quirk.
Is there an ...
- 11:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6240 (Closed): Enumerable#drop with negative argument
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> Using an existing feature, `[1,2,3,4,5].lazy.drop(-n)` could be written as `[1,2,3,4,5]...
- 07:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15504: Freeze all Range object
- I think that (2) and (3) are indeed capital points. Freezing range litterals (only) might be a better idea? with an a...
- 05:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15501: private_methods(false) changes behavior based on singleton class allocation
- Good catch.
- 06:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15500: Behavior of require method in 2.5 is different from 2.4 and 2.6
- I was expecting the behavior in 2.5. That's what is correct, right?
I tested with `matrix` gem, and 2.4 behaves li...
- 03:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15485 (Rejected): Refactor String#split
- 05:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15485: Refactor String#split
- As @mame said, that's what `to_enum` is for.
There is no way we are going to modify all forms not returning Enumer...
- 06:32 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15487: Clarify default gems maintanance policy
- Much of this is in this [list of maintainers](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/doc/maintainers.rdoc) and [basi...
- 06:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15376 (Closed): Default gems: how will it work exactly?
- Thank you for the answers. I've started improving the README for the matrix gem according to this info.
Also available in: Atom