- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 11/19/2014
Reported issues: 166
- 06:09 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49728: * lib/uri: [doc] Update common.rb [ci-skip] [fixes GH-838]
- 04:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10855: [PATCH] Matrix#inverse returns matrix of integers whenever possible
- TBH, I can't think of any legitimate use of `Matrix#/` with integer division. Anyone?
I never really thought of t...
- 08:22 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49691: * lib/matrix.rb: [Doc] Fix Vector multiplication documentation [ci-skip]
- [Fixes GH-837]
- 03:09 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10880: Subclassing Array from Enumerator
- > I use with_index and with_object frequently.
Any reason why you wouldn't simply use `each_with_index` and `each_...
- 02:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10880: Subclassing Array from Enumerator
- > they should be very close
They *are* very close:
Enumerator.instance_methods - Array.instance_methods
- 08:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10855: [PATCH] Matrix#inverse returns matrix of integers whenever possible
I'm thinking it might be best to do the conversion even if some entries are not integral. Why do you ...
- 10:18 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10754 (Closed): Tiny optimisation of Set#include?
- 03:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10837: spatting a single element array produces an array instead of a single value for retur...
- bug hit wrote:
> `b = *[a]` is `b = [a]` why?
> `(next|return) *[a]` is `(next|return) [a]` why?
I agree, this c...
- 02:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10840 (Closed): documentation for Vector#cross_product in module 'matrix' is inconsistent
- The bug was fixed in 2.1.3, so if you are looking at the code in the doc for 2.1.0, you will get the wrong code obvio...
- 08:06 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49514: * doc/security.rdoc: [DOC] ammend symbols section for bug with
- keyword args [ci-skip]
Also available in: Atom