- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 02/11/2017
- 10:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13208: Vector.zero(n) and vector.zero?
- Looks good.
I think the short description is probably good enough. The example makes it clear if someone has doubt...
- 02:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13187 (Third Party's Issue): In rails console ,excute "User.all" or "User.new",remind a bugr...
- 06:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13169: Fix OpenStruct#each_pair return value
- Thank you for the great patch :-)
- 06:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13169 (Closed): Fix OpenStruct#each_pair return value
- Applied in changeset r57515.
lib/ostruct.rb: Fix returned value of each_pair.
From a patch by Marcus Sto...
- 06:25 PM Ruby trunk Revision 57515: lib/ostruct.rb: Fix returned value of each_pair.
- From a patch by Marcus Stollsteimer. [Fixes #13169]
- 08:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- While `:itself.to_proc` works, I still can't see when one would need it, and it's much easier and clearer to check fo...
- 07:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- 1. This would break a lot of code. As an example, I found 13 instances of `when true/false` in Rails' code that would...
- 04:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- Piotr Szmielew wrote:
> In this particular example even manually rehashing internal hash doesn't quite work...
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- That's not going to cut it... There are many other counter examples....
s = Set.new
t = Set.new
s << [s]
- 02:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13022 (Rejected): Nested array syntax error returns nil
Also available in: Atom