marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 03/14/2017
- 12:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13492 (Closed): Integer#prime? and Prime.each might produce false positives
- Good catch.
I tweaked the timeout test by patching `Integer.sqrt`.
- 12:36 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58809 (trunk): lib/prime: Fix primality of some large integers [#13492].
- * lib/prime.rb: Use accurate sqrt to insure all factors are tested.
Patch by Marcus Stollsteimer.
- 03:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13495: add Range#count as an alias to Range#size
- Sorry, I got confused. `Enumerator` has a `size` method, not `Enumerable`.
- 05:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13495: add Range#count as an alias to Range#size
- PS: "Enumerable does not have size" is incorrect. `Enumerable` have a `size` method, although it may return `nil` if ...
- 05:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13495 (Rejected): add Range#count as an alias to Range#size
- `size` calculates the size lazily, without enumerating. If it can't, it returns `nil`.
`count` calculates the size b...
- 02:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8894 (Closed): Fixnum#quo returns wrong result when given a float
- 06:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13208: Vector.zero(n) and vector.zero?
- Martin is exactly right. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuous_truth
- 08:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13208 (Closed): Vector.zero(n) and vector.zero?
- 08:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13208: Vector.zero(n) and vector.zero?
- Thanks for the patch.
PS: I allowed `Vector.zero(0)`.
- 08:06 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- I'd like to gemify matrix & ostruct, but it's not clear to me what needs to be done besides creating the gemspec and ...
Also available in: Atom