marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 08/04/2017
- 02:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14031 (Open): WeakRef example misleading and wrong
- I just noticed that the second part of the doc of `WeakRef` is misleading and later plainly wrong.
I'm talking abo...
- 09:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14015: Enumerable & Hash yielding arity
- Would it be possible to issue a warning for cases of lambdas with arity 1 used in 2.5, so we can go forward in the ne...
- 04:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14015: Enumerable & Hash yielding arity
- Reading more, I see that in some cases there were differences between a lambda with arity 2 and a method with arity 2...
- 08:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14015: Enumerable & Hash yielding arity
- I'm attaching a script I used to test this, in case it can be helpful
- 08:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14015 (Open): Enumerable & Hash yielding arity
- The subtle difference between `yield 1, 2` and `yield [1, 2]` has always confused me.
Today I wanted to pass a met...
- 04:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14014: NaN.finite?
- Thanks, sorry I should have tested trunk.
- 09:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14014 (Closed): NaN.finite?
- Ruby gives contradictory answers for NaN:
> Complex(0/0.0, 0).finite?
- 02:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13973 (Closed): super_method fails on some UnboundMethods
- `super_method` fails to go up the ancestry chain for methods that are only defined in included modules:
- 02:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13933: Add Range#empty?
- Note that `Range#size` currently returns `nil` for ranges of string, so it's not clear what `empty?` would return for...
- 04:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13781: Should the safe navigation operator invoke `nil?`
- Short answer is "no".
Longer answer is:
- is there an actual use case? I very much doubt there is one
Also available in: Atom