- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 05/29/2016
- 01:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12349 (Closed): Can't load OpenStruct with Syck with Ruby 2.3.x
- This has already been reported in #11884, thanks
- 06:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12116: `Fixnum#divmod`, `Bignum#divmod` with multiple arguments
- Very nice!
- 06:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- I feel that `a&.b.c += d` is still an assignment, so should be treated with the same precedence.
a = nil
- 03:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12109 (Rejected): Exception during class load can cause partially-loaded class
- Closing as this is not a bug.
I don't see any change of the sort happening as both of your expectations make no se...
- 12:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12136: OpenStruct.new(format: :bar).send :format # => too few arguments
- Indeed, latest optimization of `OpenStruct` now allows conflicts with Object private methods.
I didn't realize it,...
- 05:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12140 (Closed): Serialization of OpenStruct objects with YAML fails
- Indeed, it's a dupe of #11884.
- 04:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12012 (Rejected): Add Boolean method
- Please see discussion for #11848.
- 06:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- So if I understand correctly, you like the current behavior, although it is not useful in any circumstance I can thin...
- 02:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- Dear Matz,
Any update on the precedence of `&.`?
- 01:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11975 (Rejected): Range#last is not consistent and possibly does not do what is expected.
- This is intentional and documented:
"Note that with no arguments +last+ will return the object that defines the en...
Also available in: Atom