marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 10/24/2019
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Ruby master (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 09/10/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 03:47 PM Ruby master Feature #16289: Reduce duplicated warnings for the change of Ruby 3 keyword arguments
- > If they only warn once, they are not that annoying, and people may be less inclined to fix the issue.
It's a war...
- 04:38 AM Ruby master Feature #16289: Reduce duplicated warnings for the change of Ruby 3 keyword arguments
- Definite +1 for me. I thought there was already an issue about this but looks I was mistaken.
- 08:39 PM Ruby master Bug #16281 (Closed): `irb -w` issues warning
$ irb -w
.rvm/rubies/ruby-head/lib/ruby/2.7.0/reline.rb:322: warning: instance variable @ambiguous_width not in...
- 08:19 PM Ruby master Misc #15739 (Rejected): Improvements needed to documentation of Hash#dig, Array#dig and OpenStruct#dig
- I find the documentation clear, and all three classes include mixed examples as in your example above.
- 07:22 PM Ruby master Feature #15869 (Closed): Add abs to Matrix
- 06:29 AM Ruby master Feature #16276: For consideration: "private do...end" / "protected do...end"
- FWIW, my personal style has evolved to using `private` inline:
- 04:03 AM Ruby master Feature #15901: Enumerator::Lazy#eager
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> > I'd also alias Enumerator#eager to #itself.
> Could you elaborate on why? Are y...
- 02:54 PM Ruby master Bug #12356 (Rejected): Vector covector incorrect multiplication with another vector.
- Thanks Jeremy for updating this issue. I double checked and never received the original email notification...
- 08:14 PM Ruby master Misc #16093: Prohibit a "foxtrot merge" instead of a merge commit
- Looks good to me. If I'm not mistaken, neither "Rebase and merge" nor "Squash and merge" create merge commits, they a...
- 11:59 PM Ruby master Misc #16093: Prohibit a "foxtrot merge" instead of a merge commit
- Another +1 for no merge commits.
> Therefore, we have not been able to make a pull request "Merged" when a pull re...
Also available in: Atom