- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 04/28/2015
Reported issues: 166
- 01:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11325 (Rejected): Block is passed to initializer implicitly even when I asked not to.
- It may be surprising to you, but this is by design.
You have to explicitly pass an empty block when using `super`:...
- 05:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11296: Proc#arity returns weird value for non-lambda proc with optional arguments
- This is intentional, as per #5694 (note 22). It is not really related to #7765.
FWIW, I still believe it was not t...
- 02:22 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11286: [PATCH] Add case equality arity to Enumerable's sequence predicates.
- I agree. Assigning to Matz
- 02:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11158: Introduce a Symbol.count API as a more efficient alternative to Symbol.all_symbol...
- Franck Verrot wrote:
> I'm not sure to fully understand why we make `Symbol` extend `Enumerable` rather than returni...
- 03:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11007 (Closed): Prime.each.with_index should accept offset
- 03:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11007: Prime.each.with_index should accept offset
- Committed, thank you very much for the patch.
Found a small bug, btw, it's important to pass arguments to `enum_fo...
- 03:45 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50857: * lib/prime.rb: Return sized enumerators.
- Patch by Kenichi Kamiya [GH-931]
- 03:45 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50856: * lib/prime.rb: Fix with_object with no block given
- 03:45 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50854: * lib/prime.rb: Have with_index accept an offset parameter.
- Based on patch by T Yamada. [#11007]
- 05:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11241: Add #to_json for Sets
- I think this would be a good addition.
Also available in: Atom