marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Login: marcandre
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 06/13/2020
- 05:15 PM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson) wrote in #note-48:
> I frequently use `Struct.new().new()` in test cases where I n...
- 03:56 PM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- esquinas (Enrique Esquinas) wrote in #note-46:
> Here `calculationOn3D` expects the `point` variable to implement th...
- 08:57 PM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- chrisseaton (Chris Seaton) wrote in #note-44:
> This will be very useful for pattern matching - I don't think you can...
- 02:30 AM Ruby master Bug #17197: Some Hash methods still have arity 2 instead of 1
- Also, as noted by @boblail, `Hash#map` accepts both arity 1 and 2; shouldn't it accept only arity 1?
- 02:13 AM Ruby master Bug #17197 (Open): Some Hash methods still have arity 2 instead of 1
- `Hash#each` was changed recently to have arity of 1.
All other methods of `Hash` should behave the same.
Much has b...
- 02:28 AM Ruby master Bug #14015 (Closed): Enumerable & Hash yielding arity
- Now that `Hash#each` has arity 1, I'll close this and open an update in #17197
- 06:44 PM Ruby master Feature #17195: Freeze Enumerator::ArithmeticSequence objects
- Seems clear to me
- 06:56 AM Ruby master Feature #15815: Add option to raise NoMethodError for OpenStruct
- I'm proposing to add `OpenStruct::Strict`, that will not return `nil` for unknown attributes and instead raise a `Not...
- 10:20 PM Ruby master Bug #17183: Float round working weirdly
- I think that's a bug. Looks different but maybe related to #14365.
- 01:50 PM Ruby master Feature #17145: Ractor-aware `Object#deep_freeze`
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote in #note-8:
> For Ractor, it is very clear. Another candidate is `to_shareable`
Also available in: Atom