marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Login: marcandre
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 06/13/2020
- 07:45 AM Ruby master Bug #10845: Subclassing String
- I'll ask the same question I've asked before... Why not deprecate this first?
This gives time to Rails to issue a ...
- 10:06 PM Ruby master Bug #9580: Refinements regression in IRB
- I ran into this today.
We really should change the default to something that works for refinements. I note that:
- 08:25 AM Ruby master Bug #17197: Some Hash methods still have arity 2 instead of 1
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-11:
> It is caused by a historical reason. I don't think it's worth breakin...
- 10:32 AM Ruby master Bug #17332 (Closed): No error when using endless method definitions with `self.` setters
- Seems to have been fixed since preview1:
[05:29][~]$ ruby -v -e 'def self.foo=() = 1'
ruby 3.0.0dev (2020-11...
- 08:30 PM Ruby master Misc #17329 (Closed): Doc for pattern match?
- Ah, I confused both sites. Closing this then.
- 06:09 PM Ruby master Misc #17329: Doc for pattern match?
- Ohh, glad to see it's there, not updated.
There have been many improvements by @BurdetteLamar, we should definitel...
- 01:59 AM Ruby master Misc #17329 (Closed): Doc for pattern match?
- Is there an official doc for pattern matching?
I note that `case` in https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.7.2/doc/syntax/co...
- 04:30 AM Ruby master Feature #17314: Provide a way to declare visibility of attributes defined by attr* methods in a single expression
- I would also like `alias_method x, y` to return `x` so we could write `protected alias_method :foo, :bar`
- 08:28 AM Ruby master Bug #17124: Wrong "ambiguous first argument" warning
- I think your wording is a big improvement 👍
I think you've paid the cost already with your diff, we should reap th...
- 06:24 PM Ruby master Feature #17323: Ractor::LVar to provide ractor-local storage
- I'm curious for better use cases.
The above example is not very convincing:
- there's no much use in sending this o...
Also available in: Atom