- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 04/28/2015
Reported issues: 166
- 01:37 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50605: * lib/matrix.rb: Styling
- 01:36 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50604: * lib/prime.rb: Remove obsolete Prime.new
- patch by Ajay Kumar. [Fixes GH-891]
- 09:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10903: [PATCH] Matrix#zip returns a matrix
- Hi, sorry I missed your proposal until now, and thanks for the patch.
Could you explain in what kind of circumstan...
- 03:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11158: Introduce a Symbol.count API as a more efficient alternative to Symbol.all_symbol...
- I'd recommend instead to introduce `Symbol.each`, which would accept a block and return an `Enumerable` when none is ...
- 12:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11103 (Rejected): Reassignment in if block that is not ran, causes variable to become nil
- 12:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10967: Is "warning: private attribute?" wrong?
- FWIW, I feel that warning should be removed. There are too many false positives, and I suspect very very few cases wh...
- 10:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11007: Prime.each.with_index should accept offset
- Looks good, thanks for this.
Only thing is that it would be best to avoid capturing the block (with `&blk`) if it'...
- 11:45 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49866: * lib/matrix.rb: Add Vector#round. Patch by Jordan Stephens.
- [Fixes GH-802]
- 06:09 PM Ruby trunk Revision 49728: * lib/uri: [doc] Update common.rb [ci-skip] [fixes GH-838]
- 04:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10855: [PATCH] Matrix#inverse returns matrix of integers whenever possible
- TBH, I can't think of any legitimate use of `Matrix#/` with integer division. Anyone?
I never really thought of t...
Also available in: Atom