- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 01/07/2016
- 04:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12012 (Rejected): Add Boolean method
- Please see discussion for #11848.
- 06:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- So if I understand correctly, you like the current behavior, although it is not useful in any circumstance I can thin...
- 02:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- Dear Matz,
Any update on the precedence of `&.`?
- 01:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11975 (Rejected): Range#last is not consistent and possibly does not do what is expected.
- This is intentional and documented:
"Note that with no arguments +last+ will return the object that defines the en...
- 07:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11967 (Rejected): Mixing kwargs with optional parameters changes way method parameters are p...
- This behavior may be surprising but it is intentional.
It boils down to giving priority to filling keyword argumen...
- 08:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11966 (Closed): YAML#load fails with OpenStruct object
- Thanks for filing this. Already fixed, see #11884.
- 05:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11901: Performance Issue with OpenStruct
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> Could you fix rubyspec?
Great, that was a bug
I made an easy fix so `method_missing` doesn...
- 05:27 PM Ruby trunk Revision 53407: * lib/ostruct.rb: Fix case of frozen object with initializer.
- Bug revealed by RubySpec [ruby-core:72639]
- 05:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11901: Performance Issue with OpenStruct
- Indeed, the test in `new_ostruct_member` was incorrect now that `respond_to_missing?` has been changed.
- 05:37 AM Ruby trunk Revision 53395: * lib/ostruct.rb: Fix new_ostruct_member to correctly avoid redefinition
Also available in: Atom