marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Login: marcandre
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 06/13/2020
- 11:42 PM Ruby master Feature #17004: Provide a way for methods to omit their return value
- Are there examples (for example from known gems) where this would actually be useful?
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Feature #17000: 2.7.2 turns off deprecation warnings by deafult
- I understand (and also had to feel) the pain points. I can't imagine what this would have been with duplication warni...
- 04:37 PM Ruby master Bug #16996: Hash should avoid doing unnecessary rehash
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote in #note-2:
> Shouldn't the rehash be tied to a change in the number of buckets rathe...
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Bug #16996 (Open): Hash should avoid doing unnecessary rehash
- Pop quiz: Which is the fastest way to get a copy of a Hash `h`?
If, like me, you thought `h.dup` (of course, right...
- 05:44 AM Ruby master Feature #16993: Sets: from hash keys using Hash#key_set
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote in #note-2:
> not work?
- 08:43 PM Ruby master Feature #16995 (Open): Sets: <=> should be specialized
- This is quite minor, but `Set#<=>` should be refined.
Reminder: `Set` defines `<`, `>`, etc. as inclusion, but doe...
- 08:32 PM Ruby master Feature #16994 (Open): Sets: shorthand for frozen sets of symbols / strings
- I would like a shorthand syntax for *frozen Sets of symbols or of strings*.
I am thinking of:
- 08:31 PM Ruby master Feature #16993 (Open): Sets: from hash keys using Hash#key_set
- To create a set from hash keys currently implies a temporary array for all keys, rehashing all those keys and rebuild...
- 08:30 PM Ruby master Feature #16992 (Open): Sets: officially ordered
- Officially, set elements have uncertain order. This predades when Hash started being ordered (Ruby 1.9.0, Xmas 2007)....
- 08:29 PM Ruby master Feature #16991 (Open): Sets: add Set#join
- I'd like to add `#join` to `Set`:
Set[1, 2, 3].join('x') # => NoMethodError
Set[1, 2, 3...
Also available in: Atom