banister (john mair)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/24/2010
- Last connection: 10/25/2012
- 08:16 PM CommonRuby Feature #8751: Add offsets to method#source_location
- We can already do a fairly reliable method extraction in Pry, we simply start reading from the first line of the meth...
- 06:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7836: Need a way to get Method and UnboundMethod objects to methods overridden by prepended modules
- @ marcandre. Another possible approach is to provide `UnboundMethod#super`. We do something similar in our Method wra...
- 02:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7836 (Open): Need a way to get Method and UnboundMethod objects to methods overridden by prepended modules
- See the following code:
puts "from P"
- 10:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7214: Ruby 2.0 breaks support for some debugging tools
- No problem, our current code skips CFUNC frames too :)
Are you thinking of exposing this API to Ruby (in core or s...
- 09:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7214: Ruby 2.0 breaks support for some debugging tools
- The API is this:
# return the binding for the nth caller, where Binding.of_caller(0) == binding
- 05:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7214: Ruby 2.0 breaks support for some debugging tools
Unfortunately I can't make it to rubconf2012.
What we need for Ruby 2.0 is the `binding_of_caller` gem workin...
- 07:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7214 (Third Party's Issue): Ruby 2.0 breaks support for some debugging tools
- Notably the "Pry" debugger breaks, and (though i haven't checked) I'm assuming the 'debugger' project as well. The re...
- 12:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4102 (Rejected): Proposal for 'let'. A new approach using block-defaults in 1.9
This is a very simple function, it would be implemented as follows:
- 03:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4058 (Closed): __method__ does not return correct method name for aliased methods
alias_method :my_alias, :my_method
Also available in: Atom