tagomoris (Satoshi TAGOMORI)
- Login: tagomoris
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/24/2010
- Last connection: 12/04/2021
- 06:49 AM Ruby master Feature #14835: Support TracePoint#raised_exception on non-:raise events
- We cannot know how "return" events are triggered. It can be triggered by usual returns (return values), and also be t...
- 07:13 AM Ruby master Revision 489e5e3a (git): the core problem is the Proc is not shareable
- 02:33 AM Ruby master Feature #18162: Shorthand method Proc#isolate to create isolated proc objects
- The related ticket is here about Proc#isolated? https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/18137
- 02:32 AM Ruby master Feature #18162 (Open): Shorthand method Proc#isolate to create isolated proc objects
- Currently, isolated proc objects can be created only via Ractor.make_shareable() method.
But isolated proc objects a...
- 01:54 PM Ruby master Bug #18024: Ractor crashes when connections are closed in multiple Ractors
- I built Ruby from HEAD, and got the crash report again. `rb_vm_lock_enter()` seems to cause SEGV.
I'm wondering how ...
- 02:40 AM Ruby master Feature #18139: Add a method to stop/kill a Ractor from outside
- The alternative idea to make it stoppable is to add a method/runtime-feature to select both I/O and Ractor (like gola...
- 02:39 AM Ruby master Feature #18139 (Rejected): Add a method to stop/kill a Ractor from outside
- When a Ractor is doing I/O, it can'tf stop by itself (even when I/O is nonblock, IO.select will block).
- 10:22 AM Ruby master Feature #18137 (Open): A new method to check Proc is isolated or not
- I want to check a Proc is isolated or not, like `Proc#isolated?`.
Proc objects are passed to libraries very often....
- 12:20 AM Ruby master Bug #18130: Showing exceptions from Ractor on console causes errors
- This is the patch to fix this problem: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4769
- 12:03 PM Ruby master Bug #17722: define_method with shareable results in "defined in a different Ractor"
- The reason of the unexpected error is, the block parameter of `define_method` is un-shareable.
I created a patch to ...
Also available in: Atom