tagomoris (Satoshi TAGOMORI)
- Login: tagomoris
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/24/2010
- Last connection: 09/04/2020
- 01:41 AM Ruby master Feature #17147: New method to get frozen strings from String objects
- Thank you for the beedbacks! I missed considering about `String#-@` method. It looks worth to try, so I'll evaluate t...
- 07:39 AM Ruby master Feature #17147: New method to get frozen strings from String objects
- I don't care of the name of that method, but here's some example if the discussion stops without options:
- 07:36 AM Ruby master Feature #17147 (Feedback): New method to get frozen strings from String objects
- Object deserializer (like JSON, MessagePack) instantiates many String objects (as keys of Hash objects), and many of ...
- 09:53 AM Ruby master Misc #15874: DevelopersMeeting20190613Japan
- * [Bug #15733] Inconsistent `__FILE__` and `Kernel#__dir__`
- 02:12 AM Ruby master Bug #15733 (Rejected): Inconsistent __FILE__ and Kernel#__dir__
- This might be duplicated with #7975, #8098 and #3346, but I believe it's worth to revisit.
Now, Ruby has `__FILE__...
- 09:48 AM Ruby master Feature #14836 (Closed): Method to return first/last lineno/column of Proc
- As written in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6012, we want to know column no of Proc location.
In addition to it,...
- 08:58 AM Ruby master Bug #14835 (Open): Impossible to know whether an exception was rescued or not using TracePoint
- TracePoint supports :raise and :return events, and :return event will be invoked when an exception occurs in a method...
- 05:59 AM Ruby master Feature #14371 (Rejected): New option "recursive: true" for Hash#transform_keys!
- I see. Thank you!
- 05:59 AM Ruby master Feature #14371: New option "recursive: true" for Hash#transform_keys!
- > Why prefer `each` over `transform_keys!`?
> And probably you wanted to write `elsif`.
Your points are correct. ...
- 05:29 AM Ruby master Feature #14371 (Rejected): New option "recursive: true" for Hash#transform_keys!
- `Hash#transform_keys!` is available when we want to symbolize hash keys.
But in some/many cases (for example, receiv...
Also available in: Atom