sgonyea (Scott Gonyea)
- Login: sgonyea
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/09/2010
- Last connection: 01/22/2014
- 02:33 AM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> I agree the removal.
> BTW, what's the reason you believe that people who don't upgra...
- 11:54 AM Ruby master Bug #6033: Digest issue in 1.9.3
- I found the source of the bug. My ~/.profile defined $C_INCLUDE_PATH and $CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH. Having this here did no...
- 11:45 AM Ruby master Bug #6057: URI - Nonsensical Behavior
- Ah. That's the issue.
1.9.3-p125 :016 > uri = URI("http://google.com/foo/bar/")
=> #<URI::HTTP:0x007fd97a891038 ...
- 10:57 AM Ruby master Bug #6057: URI - Nonsensical Behavior
- Another example:
URI.join("http://foo.com/baz", "bar", "bim")
# => #<URI::HTTP:0x1005412e URL:http://foo.com/bim>...
- 10:36 AM Ruby master Bug #6057: URI - Nonsensical Behavior
- I'd be happy to write this improved functionality. But would it be welcome?
- 10:35 AM Ruby master Bug #6057: URI - Nonsensical Behavior
- Edit: Moronic comment redacted.
- 10:34 AM Ruby master Bug #6057 (Closed): URI - Nonsensical Behavior
- The behavior of Ruby's URI is confusing, to say the least.
URI("http://foo.com/bar") + "baz"
# => #<URI::HTT...
- 05:55 AM Ruby master Bug #6033: Digest issue in 1.9.3
- Weird. It's happening on both of my laptops, but not a fresh one. I guess something is screwed up from when Lion firs...
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Bug #6033 (Third Party's Issue): Digest issue in 1.9.3
- This only happens to me on Ruby 1.9.3, in Mac OS X Lion (10.7.3). 1.9.2/1.8.7 are not affected by this issue.
- 08:11 AM Backport187 Backport #4075 (Closed): Backport mkmf changes?
This was committed by Aaron Patterson in revision (r29842). It relates to the issue I submitted here:
Also available in: Atom