- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/01/2008
- Last connection: 11/16/2012
Reported issues: 5
- 04:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6653: 1.9.2/1.9.3 exhibit SEGV with many threads+tcp connections
- Sorry for the abysmally late response -- I can't seem to get the redmine here to send me email for some reason.
- 11:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1873: MatchData#: Omits All But Last Captures Corresponding to the Same Named Group
- Hi folks, can I get some feedback on this patch before feature freeze? Thanks.
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6653 (Closed): 1.9.2/1.9.3 exhibit SEGV with many threads+tcp connections
- the script: https://gist.github.com/4f36f8543ad702861096
the trace + output of the run: https://gist.github.com/cf7d...
- 06:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #1873: MatchData#: Omits All But Last Captures Corresponding to the Same Named Group
- I've attached a new patch -- this implements the same functionality but refers to it as `all_values` and reverts the ...
- 10:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4485 (Closed): Gem.bin_path('rake') does not return the path of the system-installed rake
Please see subject. You can see this evident in rubygems-test version 0.3.8 and lower, where bin_path is used...
- 05:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3830: ruby 1.9.2 で Net::Telnet の close が undefined method となり実行できない
Included are two patches which may be alternatives to the MM approach above:
1) Doc patch which clarifie...
- 05:22 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3834 (Closed): ext/openssl fails to build in certain scenarios due to misordered pkg-config ...
If mkmf via ext/openssl/extconf.rb is allowed to search for both headers and libs before consulting pkg-confi...
- 04:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2149 (Assigned): Pathname#include?
pre-cleaning the paths of both side of this call and seeing if the RHS exists in the LHS would be a very use...
- 11:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #1873: MatchData#: Omits All But Last Captures Corresponding to the Same Named Group
Attached is a patch which implements the overloaded #values_at functionality. If there is a problem, let me k...
- 12:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #704: delegate.rb will only delegate to specifically-named delegate object
Oh crap. :) Sorry about that. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom