erikh (Erik Hollensbe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/01/2008
- Last connection: 11/16/2012
- 04:43 AM Ruby master Bug #6653: 1.9.2/1.9.3 exhibit SEGV with many threads+tcp connections
- Sorry for the abysmally late response -- I can't seem to get the redmine here to send me email for some reason.
- 11:50 AM Ruby master Feature #1873: MatchData#: Omits All But Last Captures Corresponding to the Same Named Group
- Hi folks, can I get some feedback on this patch before feature freeze? Thanks.
- 08:19 AM Ruby master Bug #6653 (Closed): 1.9.2/1.9.3 exhibit SEGV with many threads+tcp connections
- the script: https://gist.github.com/4f36f8543ad702861096
the trace + output of the run: https://gist.github.com/cf7d...
- 06:34 PM Ruby master Feature #1873: MatchData#: Omits All But Last Captures Corresponding to the Same Named Group
- I've attached a new patch -- this implements the same functionality but refers to it as `all_values` and reverts the ...
- 10:15 AM Ruby master Bug #4485 (Closed): Gem.bin_path('rake') does not return the path of the system-installed rake
Please see subject. You can see this evident in rubygems-test version 0.3.8 and lower, where bin_path is used...
- 05:41 AM Ruby master Bug #3830: ruby 1.9.2 で Net::Telnet の close が undefined method となり実行できない
Included are two patches which may be alternatives to the MM approach above:
1) Doc patch which clarifie...
- 05:22 AM Ruby master Bug #3834 (Closed): ext/openssl fails to build in certain scenarios due to misordered pkg-config check
If mkmf via ext/openssl/extconf.rb is allowed to search for both headers and libs before consulting pkg-confi...
- 03:11 AM Backport191 Backport #3831: ruby 1.9.1-p430 で、Net::Telnet の login が undefined method となり実行できない
Could not replicate this on 1.9.2 with the script provided.
- 04:49 AM Ruby master Feature #2149 (Feedback): Pathname#include?
- pre-cleaning the paths of both side of this call and seeing if the RHS exists in the LHS would be a very useful feat...
- 11:12 PM Ruby master Feature #1873: MatchData#: Omits All But Last Captures Corresponding to the Same Named Group
Attached is a patch which implements the overloaded #values_at functionality. If there is a problem, let me k...
Also available in: Atom