gnufied (hemant kumar)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/03/2008
- Last connection: 09/24/2014
- 04:41 PM Ruby master Bug #10100 (Closed): Document usage of RB_GC_GUARD in README.EXT
- I see more and more extensions and ruby code using this and yet it is undocumented. Eric posted this - http://blade.n...
- 11:04 AM Ruby master Bug #9122 (Closed): requiring readline in a spawned ruby process with new process group can hang it
- Lets say I have a program:
~> cat a.rb
m, s = PTY.open
- 01:59 PM Ruby master Bug #5154 (Closed): method_missing and module scope, regression in 1.9.3
- There is this bug against, factory_girl, for complete story
- 02:31 PM Ruby master Feature #5088: Refactor and Document vm_method.c / method.h
Please submit any improvement with a patch. It is pointless to open a request without a patch and with due...
- 10:50 AM Backport187 Bug #1041: Net:SSH problem with open_channel
This might not be correct place for a Net::SSH bug report. Did you try contacting Jamis ?
- 03:32 AM Ruby master Bug #965 (Closed): make clean errors - 1.9.1 branch
$ make clean
[: 10: ==: unexpected operator
make: Entering directory `/home/heman...
- 04:09 PM Backport187 Backport #744: memory leak in callcc?
On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Brent Roman <email@example.com> wrote:
> My patches don't mess with ...
- 08:11 PM Backport187 Backport #744: memory leak in callcc?
Thanks for patches man. I am yet to dig deeper, but I benchmarked
rails against them:
- 02:34 AM Ruby master Bug #703: string output duplication occurs if the same file descriptor written to in different threads
I do not see this problem, with:
ruby 1.9.0 (2008-09-30 revision 0) [i686-linux]
Also available in: Atom