shreeve (Steve Shreeve)
- Login: shreeve
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/06/2008
- Last connection: 03/24/2017
- 04:38 AM Ruby master Bug #13286: Segfault when using rb_debug_inspector_open / rb_debug_inspector_frame_binding_get with Fiddle, but not when directly from C extension
- Here's a link to a c-library extension that has been working great for us:
- 11:30 AM Ruby master Bug #13286 (Closed): Segfault when using rb_debug_inspector_open / rb_debug_inspector_frame_binding_get with Fiddle, but not when directly from C extension
- ## System
$ uname -a
Linux clients 4.1.5-x86_64-linode61 #7 SMP Mon Aug 24 13:46:31 EDT 2015 x86_64 x86...
- 05:40 AM Ruby master Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I agree wholeheartedly with Matz. There is no need for this CoC. These efforts to prevent "micro-agressions", etc. ar...
- 06:30 PM Ruby master Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- As a ruby user since 2001, I'd agree with Yusuke Endoh, when he suggests the long-term design preference of Ruby shou...
- 10:01 PM Ruby master Bug #1926: Different eval/binding behaviour in 1.9
- Given this change, what is the proper method of setting a local variable in a specific binding?
Also available in: Atom