- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/30/2010
- Last connection: 03/18/2012
- 09:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5899 (Rejected): chaining comparsions.
- Migration from python to ruby is problematic because ruby lacks certain features.
Most important python advantage is...
- 05:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5871: regexp \W matches some word characters when inside a case-insensitive character class
- So regular expessions dont offer level1:basic unicode support?
On Tue, J...
- 12:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5893: named return,next...
- On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:34:17PM +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> In message "Re: [ruby-core:4211...
- 11:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5893: named return,next...
- On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:11:28PM +0900, Anurag Priyam wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Ondrej Bilka <ne...
- 10:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5893 (Rejected): named return,next...
- Hello. As returning from various blocks is recurring theme at list I propose following.
You can assign label to ea...
- 04:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5662: inject-accumulate, or Haskell's mapAccum*
- Why not just use
- 09:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5648 (Closed): irb does not handle recursive heredocs
- irb get compile error on following code:
- 01:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5531: deep_value for dealing with nested hashes
- Do you need hash or something like multidimensional hash class that uses , each iterates on nested...
On Sun, No...
- 11:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5574: Make arrays comparable
- I remember that in ruby-core long ago matz explained that array don't include comparable because they could contain e...
- 01:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5010: Add Slop(-like) in stdlib and deprecate current OptionParser API
- On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 10:16:25AM +0900, Eric Hodel wrote:
> On Jul 9, 2011, at 4:19 PM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas ...
Also available in: Atom