- Registered on: 10/30/2010
- Last connection: 03/18/2012
Reported issues: 5
- 07:23 PM ruby-trunk Feature #5899: chaining comparsions.
- On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 02:30:31AM +0900, matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> Issue #5899 has been updated by ...
- 09:10 PM ruby-trunk Feature #5899 (Feedback): chaining comparsions.
- Migration from python to ruby is problematic because ruby lacks certain features.
Most important python advantage is...
- 05:53 AM ruby-trunk Bug #5871: regexp \W matches some word characters when inside a case-insensitive character class
- So regular expessions dont offer level1:basic unicode support?
On Tue, J...
- 12:23 AM ruby-trunk Feature #5893: named return,next...
- On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:34:17PM +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> In message "Re: [ruby-core:4211...
- 11:29 PM ruby-trunk Feature #5893: named return,next...
- On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:11:28PM +0900, Anurag Priyam wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Ondrej Bilka <ne...
- 10:51 PM ruby-trunk Feature #5893 (Rejected): named return,next...
- Hello. As returning from various blocks is recurring theme at list I propose following.
You can assign label to ea...
- 04:51 PM ruby-trunk Feature #5662: inject-accumulate, or Haskell's mapAccum*
- Why not just use
- 09:43 PM ruby-trunk Bug #5648 (Closed): irb does not handle recursive heredocs
- irb get compile error on following code:
- 01:23 AM ruby-trunk Feature #5531: deep_value for dealing with nested hashes
- Do you need hash or something like multidimensional hash class that uses , each iterates on nested...
On Sun, No...
- 11:33 PM ruby-trunk Feature #5574: Make arrays comparable
- I remember that in ruby-core long ago matz explained that array don't include comparable because they could contain e...
Also available in: Atom