MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
- Login: MartinBosslet
- Email: Martin.Bosslet@gmail.com
- Registered on: 11/06/2010
- Last connection: 02/06/2018
- 11:40 AM Ruby master Bug #10968 (Feedback): [BUG] object allocation during garbage collection phase in /opt/rubies/ruby-2.2.1/lib/ruby/2.2.0/openssl/ssl.rb:177
- This  seems to be the section of the code where the error happened.
@ko1: Could this be a GC issue?
- 01:52 AM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- The patch has been committed. After discussing the issue with Dirkjan, the decision was made to additionally add
- 10:37 PM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- Attached the last patch updated with a whitelist of 30 ciphers. The rationale:
- prefer ephemeral DH to enable fo...
- 10:50 PM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- After discussing the issue with Dirkjan and also internally, I feel that updating our own TLS cipher list is the best...
- 02:15 AM Ruby master Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- Aaron Patterson wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 12:32:12AM +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> > Issue #9439 has been ...
- 01:47 AM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- Yusuke Endoh wrote:
> Cooperatively with some committers, I investigated the current condition of default settings i...
- 04:25 PM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- Yusuke Endoh wrote:
> Emboss, thank you as always with all your great work!
Np, thank you!
B Kelly wro...
- 12:12 PM Ruby master Bug #9424: ruby 1.9 & 2.x has insecure SSL/TLS client defaults
- First some words why I (and others here) believe that it's not a good idea to deviate from OpenSSL defaults:
- 10:39 AM Ruby master Bug #9028: Make SSLSocket Support Encodings
- Sounds great. As long as there is no explicit encoding support for sockets, ASCII-8BIT also seems the most natural to...
- 09:47 AM Ruby master Bug #9053: SSL Issue with Ruby 2.0.0
- Thanks everyone for contributing, I'm sorry I couldn't look into it any sooner. Special thanks to Rajesh for finding ...
Also available in: Atom