gettalong (Thomas Leitner)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/07/2008
- Last connection: 01/21/2016
- 08:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11132 (Closed): String#sub and character sequence \' in replacement string
I don't know if this is intentional but substitution of `\'` and `` \` `` in the replacement string was rather...
- 05:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10928 (Open): optparse Switch#summarize code doesn't reflect its documentation
- The documentation for `Switch#summarize` says "+sdone+:: Already summarized short style options keyed hash." for the...
- 08:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8006: Dir.glob behaves differently on 1.9.3 and 2.0
For your information, I have fixed this problem in my code, see the ((<commit on Github|URL:https://github.c...
- 08:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8006: Dir.glob behaves differently on 1.9.3 and 2.0
After some more experimenting, it seems that the '**' operator doesn't act the same like in 1.9.3:
- 12:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8006 (Closed): Dir.glob behaves differently on 1.9.3 and 2.0
While testing an application of mine with Ruby 2.0 I came across the following problem with Dir.glob where th...
- 05:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5752 (Closed): Array#delete_if side effects due to changeset r32360
- It seems that the changeset r32360 introduced another side effect. Here are two IRB sessions, one in ruby-1.9.2-p136 ...
- 11:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2645: Have a method in StringScanner which returns the position in characters rather tha...
I had a similar problem: I wanted to extract a part of a StringScanner-backed string.
Consider the follo...
Also available in: Atom