tpo (Tomas Pospisek)
- Login: tpo
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/09/2008
- Last connection: 04/23/2009
- 10:37 PM Ruby master Feature #1400: Please add a method to enumerate fields in OpenStruct
A usage example and context for the feature request here: http://www.sourcepole.ch/2009/4/23/what-fields-does...
- 10:34 PM Ruby master Feature #1400 (Closed): Please add a method to enumerate fields in OpenStruct
There are two ways to find out what fields an OpenStruct instance has. One is through inspect,
- 05:10 AM Ruby master Feature #729 (Rejected): curly brackets" and "begin end" blocks should behave syntactically and semantically exactly the same
- (transported over from rubyforge #16111, as I still think this would be worth while...)
Every now and then I run i...
Also available in: Atom