- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/12/2010
- Last connection: 11/04/2014
Reported issues: 5
- 03:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9542: Delegator does not delegate protected methods
- It would be really nice to see it fixed or at least a statement whether that's intentional or not.
- 08:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437: Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- Yes the memory usage is stable but that does not change the fact that it is simply huge and never returned back. In r...
- 07:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437: Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- Any progress ? Looks like this is still a problem in Ruby2.0: https://gist.github.com/bf4b57d5bf419dbf56ae
- 04:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6470: Make attr_accessor return the list of generated method
- I want to access my private fields also via methods instead of directly via instance variables so refactoring in futu...
- 08:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6470 (Assigned): Make attr_accessor return the list of generated method
- attr_accesor currently returns nil. It would be more helpful if it return list of generated methods so that it can be...
- 05:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437: Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- I tried to use your setting but as you can see in the results files it does not change very much. Also I added finali...
- 10:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437 (Rejected): Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- It appears to me that there is something wrong with reallocating (reusing?) memory used by fibers. Here is a little s...
- 09:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3187: Allow dynamic Fiber stack size
- I would also welcome such improvement.
- 08:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4658 (Rejected): Minitest - invalid return code when using MiniTest::Unit.after_tests
- If test fails and MiniTest::Unit.after_tests is used then the program returned code is 0 but it should not be.
- 11:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4403 (Rejected): require command loads file twice when required symlink or file under direct...
Consider this file structure:
~/test/symbolic > tree
| `-- a.rb
|-- b -> a
Also available in: Atom