- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/12/2010
- Last connection: 10/28/2015
- 10:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11629 (Open): Implement Enhanced Mail System Status Codes (rfc1893)
- Here is a list of exceptions raised by `net/smtp.rb`
- 10:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11628 (Open): Net::SMTPServerBusy is not behaving according to documentation
- The documentation for Net::SMTPServerBusy says _Represents SMTP error code 420 or 450, a temporary error_ (http://rub...
- 03:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9542: Delegator does not delegate protected methods
- It would be really nice to see it fixed or at least a statement whether that's intentional or not.
- 08:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437: Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- Yes the memory usage is stable but that does not change the fact that it is simply huge and never returned back. In r...
- 07:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437: Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- Any progress ? Looks like this is still a problem in Ruby2.0: https://gist.github.com/bf4b57d5bf419dbf56ae
- 04:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6470: Make attr_accessor return the list of generated method
- I want to access my private fields also via methods instead of directly via instance variables so refactoring in futu...
- 08:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6470 (Assigned): Make attr_accessor return the list of generated method
- attr_accesor currently returns nil. It would be more helpful if it return list of generated methods so that it can be...
- 05:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437: Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- I tried to use your setting but as you can see in the results files it does not change very much. Also I added finali...
- 10:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5437 (Rejected): Using fibers leads to huge memory leak
- It appears to me that there is something wrong with reallocating (reusing?) memory used by fibers. Here is a little s...
- 09:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3187: Allow dynamic Fiber stack size
- I would also welcome such improvement.
Also available in: Atom