steenslag (siep korteling)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/11/2008
- Last connection: 04/18/2015
- 10:11 PM Ruby master Bug #11075 (Closed): Rational literal undocumented
- From the 2.2.2 docs for the Rational class: "In ruby, you can create rational object with Rational, #to_r or rational...
- 05:20 AM Ruby master Bug #9364 (Closed): Documentation for curses library still listed under standard library
- The documentation for curses library is still listed under standard library, however curses is removed from standard ...
- 03:36 AM Ruby master Bug #9294 (Closed): Documentation for IO#read claims resulting string is always ASCII-8BIT encoding
- Documentation for IO#read claims resulting string is always ASCII-8BIT encoding. This is not true (anymore).(http://w...
- 09:35 AM Backport200 Backport #8108 (Closed): Comment in 2.0 doc for creating Arrays is plain wrong (confirmation needed)
- This does not look right (but I do not have 2.0 installed)
Array.new(3, true) #=> [0, 0, 0]
- 06:15 AM Ruby master Bug #7184 (Closed): --disable-gems commandline parameter does not show up with ruby -h
- The --disable-gems commandline parameter, as documented in The Ruby Programming Language, is not listed when explorin...
- 06:13 AM Ruby master Bug #6107 (Closed): Documentation Abbrev (stdlib) confusing
- The example in the documentation suggests Abbrev::abrev returns an Array. It does return a hash; the array is the res...
- 01:34 AM Ruby master Bug #5906 (Rejected): CSV converter option fails in case of :date_time
- The built-in converters of CSV with the name :date_time does not convert dates, nor does the :any converter
Also available in: Atom