Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/20/2010
- Last connection: 06/15/2015
Reported issues: 40
- 01:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11337 (Open): Allow rescue without begin inside blocks
- While it's possible to have rescue's without begin in method definitions it's not possible to have the same facility ...
- 03:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- I actually prefer the signature used by Matz two years ago in that note 18 of issue #8499, which is similar to how AS...
- 09:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- I needed (once more) Hash#except today and I always wonder why it doesn't exist in Ruby yet. I ended up using the one...
- 12:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11105: ES6-like hash literals
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> What if we have variables with same name and different prefixes? e.g.
- 09:32 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11105: ES6-like hash literals
- I use that a lot with CoffeeScript and would love to be able to do the same with Ruby. +1
- 11:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10869: Add support for option to pre-compile Ruby files
- I understand there are different reasons why one would want to pre-compile Ruby code but not all kind of pre-compilat...
- 01:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10869: Add support for option to pre-compile Ruby files
- Good to know that you think this could speed up requires :) At least this seems like something feasible in case someo...
- 03:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10869 (Open): Add support for option to pre-compile Ruby files
- I know this topic is tricky but please bear with me.
Goal: improve performance on files loading to speed up the bo...
- 07:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10658: ThreadGroup local variables
- +1 liked the idea very much
- 02:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10480: Allow a catch-all approach to capture throws and rethrow them in a separate context
- Thank you, Nobu!
Also available in: Atom