Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/20/2010
- Last connection: 07/19/2016
- 01:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11266: [PATCH] WEBrick: allow subclassing of Response and Request
- +1 Since WEBrick is part of stdlib, being able to use it in a generic test server which supported Rack hijack would b...
- 06:18 PM CommonRuby Feature #12623: rescue in blocks without begin/end
- +1, I often want this and never understood why it only worked with methods.
- 03:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12608: Proposal to replace unless in Ruby
- Yes, I haven't read the proposals yet and they are indeed pretty confusing :)
Also, I just read the second example...
- 02:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12608: Proposal to replace unless in Ruby
- I often use unless and never use it with else. While you might get some discussion around forbidden "else" when "unle...
- 12:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12607: Ruby needs an atomic integer
- I guess the proper way of helping users to write concurrent code in Ruby is to provide concurrent classes in stdlib r...
- 12:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- Thanks for the investigation. I understand there are trade-offs involved in most decisions. I'm just not sure how Rub...
- 02:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- Or if performance is not a concern it could be simply implemented by using a mutex to perform the operation, right?
- 01:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- If ++ would be implemented as an atomic operation, then I'd be +1 for this as it's much easier to write the common pa...
- 01:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8563: Instance variable arguments
- Also it doesn't handle variable arguments, extra options that shouldn't be assigned to instance variables or &block.
- 01:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8563: Instance variable arguments
- Even if define_attr_initialize would accept a block to enhance the initializer besides initializing instance variable...
Also available in: Atom