Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/20/2010
- Last connection: 07/19/2016
- 12:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12688: Thread unsafety in autoload
- I have the same expectations as you, Charles, and as so I'd also expect this to be a bug.
- 11:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12512: Import Hash#transform_values and its destructive version from ActiveSupport
- Yes, I would say the same a few days ago about map_v being a bad name... I also prefer map_values. I just didn't say ...
- 11:45 AM CommonRuby Feature #8643: Add Binding.from_hash
- 07:41 PM CommonRuby Feature #8643: Add Binding.from_hash
- It seems this feature is not related at all to #8439, could you please review it and remove the related feature? Plea...
- 07:38 PM CommonRuby Feature #8643: Add Binding.from_hash
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
> > The other one suggested ERB to accept also a hash, ins...
- 07:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4840: Allow returning from require
- I'm not sure I understand that link. What is 1, 2, 3 and 4? What are the bugs?
- 07:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11337: Allow rescue without begin inside blocks
- If I understood it correctly, this issues currently duplicates #7882 which means closing this one would keep the othe...
- 07:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11337: Allow rescue without begin inside blocks
"duplicates - Links issues so that closing one, will cl...
- 06:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12607: Ruby needs an atomic integer
- This is not really about Integer handling +=. there's no "+=" method. It's a short-hand syntax: a += 1 is currently e...
- 12:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11337: Allow rescue without begin inside blocks
- Could you please close this one? It seems it's a duplicate of issue #7882.
issue #12623 seems to be yet another re...
Also available in: Atom