Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/20/2010
- Last connection: 04/25/2016
- 02:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> Richard Schneeman wrote:
> > ## Nil and empty? checks together
> you can already write `st...
- 10:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12247: accept multiple arguments at Array#delete
- +1 I needed this a few days ago
- 04:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- I like this idea a lot, Tsuyoshi. I'm +1 for introducing nil.empty? as returning true.
- 05:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- The implementation doesn't have to be the same as the one implemented by ActiveSupport. I think it would be fine to s...
- 10:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- +1 for bringing blank? and present? to Ruby core. I often use (a || '').empty? checks for not having to depend on Act...
- 06:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11882: Map or NamedMap
- For a long time I've been saying Symbols are the biggest disadvantage of Ruby, so you can count on me with any effort...
- 05:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11782: String#+@ and String#-@
- how about splitting strings like this?
long_string = 'first part ' +
'second part ' +
- 11:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11741: Migrate Ruby to Git from Subversion
- Em 28-11-2015 20:25, Eric Wong escreveu:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> ... There's a bunch of Redmine-specific too...
- 10:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4840: Allow returning from require
- Thanks for the update, but I'd like to point out the description in that document is not accurate:
- 06:06 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> But behavior of `&.` should be kept, i.e. it should skip `nil` but recognize `false`.
Also available in: Atom