rosenfeld (Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/20/2010
- Last connection: 05/04/2018
- 01:09 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14735: thread-safe operations in a hash could be documented
- Thanks, Eric. So, if I got this right, even though MRI tries to make it safe for common key types (it's a string in m...
- 06:55 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14735 (Open): thread-safe operations in a hash could be documented
- Hi, sometimes I find myself fetching data from the database through multiple queries concurrently. For example, suppo...
- 07:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- Regarding performance, it's subjective as always. What are your server's specifications? Usually RAM is not cheap, wh...
- 07:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- The compile option to use jemalloc is already provided by Ruby from my understanding, this issue is about making it t...
- 06:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12607: Ruby needs an atomic integer
- Oh, sorry, I just noticed this issue isn't about changing Ruby's syntax, it was just my comment on the other related ...
- 06:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12607: Ruby needs an atomic integer
- I'm not sure if type was set to Bug on purpose, so I'm changing it to Feature instead, but feel free to change it bac...
- 06:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12607: Ruby needs an atomic integer
- Just to make it clearer, since I was mentioned by Shyouhey in the issue's description, performance has never been the...
- 12:22 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12607: Ruby needs an atomic integer
- Should this issue be assigned to Matz?
- 09:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14706: Atomic Integer incr/decr
- I've always missed that feature as well, so I'm +1 to this. This and many other built-in thread-safe helpers by the w...
- 10:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- I actually liked the tip suggestion.
Also available in: Atom