extrowerk (Zoltán Mizsei)
- Login: extrowerk
- Registered on: 04/23/2019
- Last connection: 05/24/2020
- 02:13 PM Ruby master Revision 8f6cb5b7 (git): TEST: multiarch support for Haiku
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Revision 95423215 (git): Haiku: disable stack-protector
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Revision 4d43ac2f (git): Add Haiku to the context support list
- 08:08 AM Ruby master Bug #16905: Ruby required to build Ruby on Haiku?
- > parse.y file has been modified, or its timestamp changed at least.
I didn't edited that file and haven't changed...
- 08:49 PM Ruby master Bug #16905: Ruby required to build Ruby on Haiku?
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote in #note-2:
> This could perhaps be a bug. I think you can normally build "minirub...
- 05:55 PM Ruby master Bug #16905: Ruby required to build Ruby on Haiku?
- **make distclean** doesn't solved the problem.
- 05:55 PM Ruby master Bug #16905 (Open): Ruby required to build Ruby on Haiku?
- Building Ruby on Haiku results in the following error:
executable host ruby is required. use --with-baseruby ...
- 05:16 PM Ruby master Bug #15828: DOTfiles and DOTfolders aren't allowed in $HOME folder on Haiku
- We need something along theese lines, but integrated as default in ruby:
rubver=`ruby --version | cut -d" " -...
- 04:23 PM Ruby master Bug #15828 (Closed): DOTfiles and DOTfolders aren't allowed in $HOME folder on Haiku
- According to the guidelines, no program should create any file directly in $HOME
For config files we should use th...
- 03:57 PM Ruby master Bug #15787: LoadError by EPERM on read-only volume
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Sorry, I have wrongly got this as a rubygems specific error by just reading the sub...
Also available in: Atom