jwille (Jens Wille)
- Login: jwille
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/17/2008
- Last connection: 02/28/2019
- 09:16 AM Ruby master Feature #12262: Anti-loop
- You can make your last example work with `loop` by just adding a `break` at the end of the loop body. I don't think t...
- 12:25 PM Ruby master Bug #11909: io.popen problem in 2.2 and over
- Associated libxml-ruby issue: [#115](https://github.com/xml4r/libxml-ruby/issues/115).
Related libxml-ruby issue: ...
- 12:15 PM Ruby master Bug #11909: io.popen problem in 2.2 and over
- I don't have time to investigate further right now, but the problem is that the output of `prova5.rb` gets buffered. ...
- 08:15 PM Ruby master Feature #8948: Frozen regex
- > but it would be difficult to tell which regexes are intended to be the same
i'm not sure i understand. how is
- 11:46 PM Ruby master Feature #8948: Frozen regex
- besides regexps being frozen, there might still be a use case for regexp literals that would only be allocated once:
- 05:48 PM Ruby master Feature #8929: CSV.foreach(filename) without block returns failing Enumerator
why not simply return an Enumerator from `foreach`?
def self.foreach(path, options = Ha...
- 09:29 PM Ruby master Feature #6641: Hash.auto constructor
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) [2012-06-25 12:33]:
> But at the same time, this is clearly a specialization of
- 10:14 PM Ruby master Bug #5591: Windows bug when using "shortcut" syntax with output redirection
- Luis, that's awesome. I was literally saying to myself the RubyInstaller guys *must* be providing some easy way to do...
- 05:49 PM Ruby master Bug #5591: Windows bug when using "shortcut" syntax with output redirection
- Ok, thank you very much!
- 05:06 PM Ruby master Bug #5591: Windows bug when using "shortcut" syntax with output redirection
- Unfortunately, I find myself unable to compile Ruby on Windows. I'm not familiar with developing on that platform and...
Also available in: Atom