jonathanhefner (Jonathan Hefner)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/30/2019
- Last connection: 06/02/2019
- 10:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> Also, if we actually introduce a pipeline operator, I think it's much more useful ...
- 04:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #1089: Stable sorting for sort and sort_by
- One use case I have for a stable sort is a large CSV file which is tracked in a git repository. I have a script whic...
- 02:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11076: Enumerable method count_by
- > "map + select" is much more frequent, but it is not introduced yet
I think it would also be nice if `filter_map`...
- 10:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15816 (Open): String#casecmp compares uppercase characters instead of lowercase
- The current implementation of `String#casecmp` converts characters to uppercase before comparing them. However, all ...
- 04:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14784: Comparable#clamp with a range
- I agree this would be a useful feature. I have a library that implements this as `Comparable#at_least(min)` and `Com...
Also available in: Atom