stepheneb (Stephen Bannasch)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/23/2008
- Last connection: 10/08/2011
- 11:21 PM Backport193 Backport #5366: building v1_9_3_rc1 fails: error generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- The problem I was having seems to occur when I don't also run make clean
git checkout v1_9_3_rc1
- 07:38 AM Backport193 Backport #5366 (Closed): building v1_9_3_rc1 fails: error generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- I initially described having this problem with ruby 1.9.2 p290 see: #5345
$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enter...
- 07:31 AM Ruby master Bug #5345: error running make for 1.9.2-p290: Generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- Also have the same problem with ruby_1_9_3_rc1
- 07:12 AM Ruby master Bug #5345: error running make for 1.9.2-p290: Generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- I'm now getting the same error when building 1.9.2-p302 (which worked last week):
When using miniruby to generate ...
- 11:40 AM Ruby master Bug #5345 (Closed): error running make for 1.9.2-p290: Generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- Can't successfully build ruby 1.9.2-p290 from a git clone on RedHat Enterprise 5.5, make fails while generating RI wi...
- 04:50 AM Backport192 Backport #5318 (Rejected): backport #3422 into Ruby 1.9.2
- I have the same problem with Module inclusion described in #5143 with ruby_1_9_2
r32917 in ruby_1_9_2 on Aug 10 m...
- 05:27 AM Ruby master Feature #5054: Compress a sequence of ends
- I like being able to visually match the indentation so I wanted to see what a variation of this proposal might look l...
- 05:54 AM Backport192 Backport #3840: Ruby 1.9.2p0 crashes using Rails 3.0 on repeated browser refresh
On Mac OS X 10.6.7 using ruby 1.9.2p180 your test appears to run correctly.
- 11:43 AM Ruby master Bug #4373: http.rb:677: [BUG] Segmentation fault
At 7:04 AM +0900 2/12/11, Christian Fazzini wrote:
>Issue #4373 has been updated by Christian Fazzini.
- 01:34 PM Backport187 Backport #4235: svn keywords in code prevent correct building of ruby using git mirror
I ran: 'make test' in the src directory created when rvm used git clone on the trunk branch and everything pa...
Also available in: Atom