stepheneb (Stephen Bannasch)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/23/2008
- Last connection: 10/08/2011
- 07:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5345: error running make for 1.9.2-p290: Generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- Also have the same problem with ruby_1_9_3_rc1
- 07:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5345: error running make for 1.9.2-p290: Generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- I'm now getting the same error when building 1.9.2-p302 (which worked last week):
When using miniruby to generate ...
- 11:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5345 (Closed): error running make for 1.9.2-p290: Generating RI => 'marshal data too short'
- Can't successfully build ruby 1.9.2-p290 from a git clone on RedHat Enterprise 5.5, make fails while generating RI wi...
- 05:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5054: Compress a sequence of ends
- I like being able to visually match the indentation so I wanted to see what a variation of this proposal might look l...
- 11:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4373: http.rb:677: [BUG] Segmentation fault
At 7:04 AM +0900 2/12/11, Christian Fazzini wrote:
>Issue #4373 has been updated by Christian Fazzini.
- 07:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3780: RDoc::Parser.binary? broken for some utf8 files longer than 1024 bytes
Interesting ... the problem does not occur when running rdoc included in ruby built with the v1_9_2_0 tag. I ...
- 06:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3780 (Closed): RDoc::Parser.binary? broken for some utf8 files longer than 1024 bytes
RDoc truncates files at 1024 bytes when checking if the file is binary. This will invalidate the file encodin...
- 10:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #1251: gsub problem
This sequence helped me understand the issue better:
>> a = b = "1_2_3"
>> for i in 0..b....
- 03:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #921: autoload is not thread-safe
At 10:53 PM +0900 12/23/08, Dave Thomas wrote:
> Stupid question: does anyone actually use autoload?
- 10:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #775 (Closed): trunk build fails on Mac OS X 10.5.5
I have trunk r20317 checked out on a Mac OS X 10.5.5 Intel Core 2 Duo system and have the following error co...
Also available in: Atom