inversion (Yura Babak)
- Login: inversion
- Registered on: 07/10/2019
- Last connection: 07/25/2023
- 09:37 AM Ruby master Bug #19784 (Closed): String#delete_prefix! problem
- Here is the snipped and the question is in the comments:
fp = 'with_BOM_16.txt'
body = File.read(fp).forc...
- 01:27 PM Ruby master Bug #19609 (Open): net/http ignores open_timeout, read_timeout on Windows
- This small sample works fine on Linux (it takes 2 seconds to finish) but on Windows, it always fails with a timeout a...
- 06:47 PM Ruby master Bug #18947: Unexpected Errno::ENAMETOOLONG on Windows
- Today rechecked that for the latest
**ruby 3.2.2** (2023-03-30 revision e51014f9c0) [x64-mingw-ucrt]
still we have ...
- 03:28 PM Ruby master Bug #18947: Unexpected Errno::ENAMETOOLONG on Windows
- austin (Austin Ziegler) wrote in #note-1:
> If Ruby does not have an application manifest (I don’t know whether it d...
- 07:08 AM Ruby master Bug #18947 (Open): Unexpected Errno::ENAMETOOLONG on Windows
- On Windows 10, I am working on a script to copy a complex folder structure.
Pathname and FileUtils work fine for m...
- 05:49 AM Ruby master Bug #18941 (Closed): Endless loop with a memory leak in FileUtils::mkpath
- On Windows 10 with Ruby `3.1.2p20 (2022-04-12 revision 4491bb740a) [x64-mingw-ucrt]`,
an attempt to create a path on...
- 05:57 AM Ruby master Bug #18244: Unexpected errors output order
- >I believe the real issue here is to $stderr.sync = false, why do you do that?
>That's like explicitly breaking what...
- 08:00 PM Ruby master Bug #18244: Unexpected errors output order
- > Why mixing `stdout` and `stderr`?
I have a script that is running periodically in the background on another mach...
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Bug #18244: Unexpected errors output order
- > Do you have any reason to make `stderr` unbuffered?
I do add records to stdout within a cycle, so it is better t...
- 05:58 AM Ruby master Bug #18244 (Closed): Unexpected errors output order
- Having this code:
# $stderr.sync = false
When I run it like th...
Also available in: Atom