inversion (Yura Babak)
- Login: inversion
- Registered on: 07/10/2019
- Last connection: 10/22/2019
- 11:12 AM Ruby master Bug #15993: 'require' doesn't work if there are Cyrillic chars in the path to Ruby dir
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-7:
> This appears to be fixed starting in Ruby 2.7 (also works in 3.0):
- 03:41 PM Ruby master Bug #17497: Ractor performance issue
- I also made 2 posts about strange performance testing results (with sources) and some conclusions.
In my case, 2 rac...
- 09:25 PM Ruby master Bug #17489: Ractor segfaults
- During my Ractors tests I had segfaults many times and easy to reproduce (in my environment).
The same code crashes...
- 10:15 AM Ruby master Bug #15993: 'require' doesn't work if there are Cyrillic chars in the path to Ruby dir
- Looks like there is an **ugly workaround**.
1) Ensure to do `chcp 1251` in the current console session.
2) Run Ru...
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Bug #15993 (Open): 'require' doesn't work if there are Cyrillic chars in the path to Ruby dir
- I’m trying to build a cross-platform portable application with Ruby onboard and there is a problem on Windows.
Also available in: Atom