inversion (Yura Babak)
- Login: inversion
- Registered on: 07/10/2019
- Last connection: 10/22/2019
- 03:28 PM Ruby master Bug #18947: Unexpected Errno::ENAMETOOLONG on Windows
- austin (Austin Ziegler) wrote in #note-1:
> If Ruby does not have an application manifest (I don’t know whether it d...
- 07:08 AM Ruby master Bug #18947 (Open): Unexpected Errno::ENAMETOOLONG on Windows
- On Windows 10, I am working on a script to copy a complex folder structure.
Pathname and FileUtils work fine for m...
- 05:49 AM Ruby master Bug #18941 (Closed): Endless loop with a memory leak in FileUtils::mkpath
- On Windows 10 with Ruby `3.1.2p20 (2022-04-12 revision 4491bb740a) [x64-mingw-ucrt]`,
an attempt to create a path on...
- 05:57 AM Ruby master Bug #18244: Unexpected errors output order
- >I believe the real issue here is to $stderr.sync = false, why do you do that?
>That's like explicitly breaking what...
- 08:00 PM Ruby master Bug #18244: Unexpected errors output order
- > Why mixing `stdout` and `stderr`?
I have a script that is running periodically in the background on another mach...
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Bug #18244: Unexpected errors output order
- > Do you have any reason to make `stderr` unbuffered?
I do add records to stdout within a cycle, so it is better t...
- 05:58 AM Ruby master Bug #18244 (Closed): Unexpected errors output order
- Having this code:
# $stderr.sync = false
When I run it like th...
- 11:12 AM Ruby master Bug #15993: 'require' doesn't work if there are Cyrillic chars in the path to Ruby dir
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-7:
> This appears to be fixed starting in Ruby 2.7 (also works in 3.0):
- 03:41 PM Ruby master Bug #17497: Ractor performance issue
- I also made 2 posts about strange performance testing results (with sources) and some conclusions.
In my case, 2 rac...
- 09:25 PM Ruby master Bug #17489: Ractor segfaults
- During my Ractors tests I had segfaults many times and easy to reproduce (in my environment).
The same code crashes...
Also available in: Atom