UlyssesZhan (有丘 詹)
- Login: UlyssesZhan
- Email: UlyssesZhan@gmail.com
- Registered on: 08/16/2019
- Last connection: 02/10/2021
- 09:27 AM Ruby master Bug #17623 (Closed): irb starts with some local variables already defined
- ``` ruby
irb(main):001:0> a = 1
irb(main):002:0> def f = a
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16797: Array#flatten not checking `respond_to? :to_ary`
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-1:
> Read the error message.
> -:4:in `flatten': can't convert Ob...
- 10:04 AM Ruby master Bug #16797 (Rejected): Array#flatten not checking `respond_to? :to_ary`
def (a = Object.new).method_missing(...)
[a].flatten # TypeError
It should check w...
- 08:23 AM Ruby master Feature #16796 (Rejected): Assigning local variables when using `case when regexp`
- I want to use
- 07:59 AM Ruby master Bug #16617 (Closed): I can have instance methods bound to objects which are not their owner
- Usually, an UnboundMethod can only be bound to objects of its owner. However, sometimes the limitations can be circum...
- 08:34 AM Ruby master Bug #16107 (Closed): Module#refine and Module#using behaved unexpectedly
- The issue happened when I tried to run the code below:
Also available in: Atom