georgeclaghorn (George Claghorn)
- Login: georgeclaghorn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/04/2019
- Last connection: 12/27/2021
- 05:54 PM Ruby master Bug #18453 (Closed): YJIT breaks Rails collection caching
- A minimal app that demonstrates this issue is available [on GitHub](https://github.com/georgeclaghorn/yjit-rails-coll...
- 10:15 PM Ruby master Feature #18440: YJIT is enabled if any YJIT tuning options are set
- From [the code](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/2c7aed46ba886c6fc4fb15e404035755f9884d54/ruby.c#L1545), this appear...
- 03:52 PM Ruby master Feature #18440: YJIT is enabled if any YJIT tuning options are set
- Sorry, there's a small typo in the example:
$ ruby --yjit-exec-mem-size=32 -e 'puts RubyVM::YJIT.runtime_stat...
- 03:41 PM Ruby master Feature #18440 (Open): YJIT is enabled if any YJIT tuning options are set
- I was testing YJIT in a Rails app with `RUBYOPT="--yjit --yjit-exec-mem-size=32"`. I saw some weird issues around Rai...
- 09:03 PM Ruby master Feature #18357 (Open): Proposal: stop raising when block passed to IO#each_* closes the IO
- As of #17661, all of the enumeration methods on `IO`—e.g. `each_line`, `each_byte`, `each_codepoint`—raise `IOError` ...
- 05:42 PM Ruby master Feature #16144: Honor Logger#level overrides in Logger#add
- My GitHub PR was merged, so I think this can be closed.
- 10:31 PM Ruby master Feature #16144: Honor Logger#level overrides in Logger#add
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> Can you please submit this as a pull request to ruby/logger: https://github.com...
- 01:01 AM Ruby master Feature #16144 (Closed): Honor Logger#level overrides in Logger#add
- We attempt to override `Logger#level` in Rails’s `Logger` subclass to [allow setting a different level per thread](ht...
Also available in: Atom