connorshea (Connor Shea)
- Login: connorshea
- Registered on: 09/09/2019
- Last connection: 11/02/2019
- 05:24 PM Ruby master Misc #17346: DevelopersMeeting20201210Japan
- - [Feature #15975] Add `Array#pluck`/`Enumerable#pluck` method
- It pulls values out of an array of hashes (e.g. ar...
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Feature #15975: Add Array#pluck
- I was going to suggest the same thing because I think it's a very useful shorthand! Here's an example I run into a lo...
- 08:11 PM Ruby master Misc #16933: DevelopersMeeting20200618Japan
- * [Feature #16456] Ruby 2.7 argument delegation (`...`) should be its own kind of parameter in `Method#parameters` (a...
- 11:53 PM Ruby master Feature #16456: Ruby 2.7 argument delegation (...) should be its own kind of parameter in Method#parameters
- I'd definitely like to see this as well. It'd be useful for Sorbet since it uses the parameters method to reconstruct...
- 05:58 PM Ruby master Misc #16152: DevelopersMeeting20190919Japan
- * [Feature #16155] Add an `Array#intersection` method
* Is this an acceptable method name?
* Should this be a s...
- 07:10 PM Ruby master Feature #16155: Add an Array#intersection method
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> You could consider adding this to the upcoming developer meeting:
- 04:52 AM Ruby master Feature #16155 (Closed): Add an Array#intersection method
- `Array#union` and `Array#difference` were added in Ruby 2.6 ([see this bug](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14097))...
Also available in: Atom