levsa (Levon Saldamli)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/10/2011
- Last connection: 03/10/2011
- 03:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4490 (Rejected): struct timespec declared without defining HAVE_STRUCT_TIMESPEC, clashes with pthreads.
- pthreads wants to declare struct timespec again since HAVE_STRUCT_TIMESPEC is not defined. After adding the following...
- 08:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4488 (Third Party's Issue): Segmentation fault when calling new (or in rspec)
def Session.instance(*args, &block)
@__instance__ ||= new(*args, &block) # this line seems to tri...
Also available in: Atom