vinistock (Vinicius Stock)
- Login: vinistock
- Registered on: 10/03/2019
- Last connection: 04/12/2023
- 01:42 AM Ruby master Revision a4d92475 (git): [ruby/rdoc] Auto-correct trailing new lines
- 06:39 PM Ruby master Misc #19431: DevMeeting at RubyKaigi 2023
- I'll attend.
- 01:21 PM Ruby master Feature #18275: Add an option to define_method to not capture the surrounding environment
- > I can't get your point.
> Methods are unrelated to Ractor.
If we create a method using `define_method`, it only...
- 05:44 PM Ruby master Feature #18275: Add an option to define_method to not capture the surrounding environment
- Regarding the examples, they are over simplified for the sake of understanding. Sure, you wouldn't need `define_metho...
- 07:27 PM Ruby master Feature #18275 (Open): Add an option to define_method to not capture the surrounding environment
- Invoking `define_method` will capture the surrounding environment, making sure we have access to anything defined in ...
- 08:44 PM Ruby master Bug #18117 (Closed): Segmentation fault when yielding values from Ractors during GC sweeping
- [Link for GitHub PR containing the fix](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4755)
Ractors may invoke `rb_objspace_re...
- 08:45 AM Ruby master Revision 4f7c3f63 (git): [ruby/openssl] Include peer socket IP address in errors
Also available in: Atom