Confusion (Ivo Wever)
- Login: Confusion
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/23/2011
- Last connection: 02/17/2020
- 07:25 PM Ruby master Bug #17772 (Rejected): Performance issue with NameError message in context with large instance variables (not caused by did_you_mean)
- The following script takes about 2 seconds (tested on 2.6.6 and 2.7.2) to get from 'rescue' to 'ensure' on my machine...
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Revision a375a451 (git): [bundler/bundler] Correct default cache path
- The default cache path is `vendor/cache`, not `vendor/bundle`.
- 08:12 PM Ruby master Bug #4525: Exponential performance when summing Enumerable
Shoot, misclicked the preview and no ability to edit original submission? A better formatted version:
- 08:09 PM Ruby master Bug #4525 (Closed): Exponential performance when summing Enumerable
When you sum an Enumerable (using .inject(:+) or in a more verbose fashion), 1.8.7 and 1.9.2 show exponential...
- 11:39 PM Backport187 Backport #1331: YAML misformats hash with ruby object as key
This bug still exists in ruby 1.8.7 (2011-02-18 patchlevel 334). Is there a known fix or workaround that I can...
Also available in: Atom